Do you ever just think...

A

AppleBlossom

Oh my God, I've actually given birth! I've been through labour and I have had a baby. And survived!

haha i think it all the time, i was so off my face i dont remember it properly and it all feels like a bit of a dream lol...i still dont believe leyley is mine

x

Yes! I cannot believe I was pregnant, gave birth to a baby and now am a MOTHER.
I saw some cheesy plaque in a store about Moms, and I realized it applied to me now. :rofl:

yep everyday... And I get emotional when I hear cheesy mum stuff, songs, poems... when I read stuff too, I think... That is ME now. And the most special thing is Jasmine, just her and the things she does with me (and only me) I think wow... im her mum and she loves me... cause im her mum... I just cant believe it sometimes.

Yup, makes me feel all warm and mooshy inside..I love it :cloud9:

Lol all the time. It still amazes me every day and i can't wait to do it all again

Everyday! ''i still cant quite believe I'm someones Mum, and that I have a daughter.

yep!! all the time, me and james constantly say - wow, we did that!!! us!!! so proud of myself, can't wait to do it again :)

All the time, i look at jacob and wonder how he got here sometimes lol like how the hell did i make you?? :rofl: XxX

i constantly think this, i get quite emotional when i think about it, i never thought it was going to happen after 2 years of trying but then it happened and i was constantly waiting for things to go wrong its scary
i love her so much its frightening!!!!

Lou
xxx

I think it all the time! I can't believe it's true though. For a couple of days I felt proud to join the leagues of women who have achieved this but now it feels like it never happened and Byron just arrived in our lives. lol

Yep. I am amazed that I actually created a human being and she is here now so perfect.And I'm her mom :cloud9:

My little boy is 16 months and i still think this all the time! I get quite emotional about it, i still cant believe i made such a perfect little person. Its mothers day next month and i only thoughT a couple of weeks ago that it actually applies to me.. im a mum! Its an amazing feeling and i cant wait to do it all over again :D

xx

Everyday !! I still sit and look at Logan and carnt believe he is my son !

i was just thinking this the other day, it blows my mind everytime. I can't believe i made her!:cloud9:

I think about it every time I stare at my son sleeping lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"