Do you ever look at how many times someone has been thanked

liveandlove04

Reaction score
And then use that to decide if they are a nice person :haha: I do and I'm just wondering if I'm the only weirdo.

:haha: Not really although I do keep an eye on my thank count! Xx

I have glanced :) I usually look at my own and then try harder with my responses to people as I want people to like me and thank me hahaha

Nope lol I do use the thank button a fair bit tho :) even if it's just because I like or agree with there post

Haha! I don't think i have that many considering I've been on here for over 4 years lol

I use it more to like a post then anything :haha:

I have loads of thanks but I'm kind of an asshole, so the system doesn't always work, haha.

Not really, I use thank as thanks, like, or to just acknowledge lol. So I thank people a lot but don't think a thank count means that much. I just gage of someone is nice by how they conduct themselves on here.

Nope, can't see how many times someone has been thanked as I am on my phone.

Haha. I didnt even know you could see?

This did make chuckle a bit I must say. Lol. I do like to use it especially when someone posts on my thread and I use it to say thankyou and not be ignorant haha.
It just takes ages to do it on my phone!

I judge more on how many times people thank others. I thank when I like something and if someone replies to a thread I've started or in my journal. Maybe it's just me being an overly polite English person, I'm the same in real life - if I'm moving through a busy pub it's 'thank you, sorry, thanks' as I'm trying to get passed someone!

I judge more on how many times people thank others. I thank when I like something and if someone replies to a thread I've started or in my journal. Maybe it's just me being an overly polite English person, I'm the same in real life - if I'm moving through a busy pub it's 'thank you, sorry, thanks' as I'm trying to get passed someone!

Yes I'm the same.

Honestly, I forget the thank button exists half the time and I can't see how many thanks anyone has since I'm generally just on the mobile site. No idea how many thanks I even have. I definitely wouldn't judge anyone how many thanks given or received. I just judge by the kind of comments they make.

Haha! Nope I don't, I'm.another phone user so that doesn't show up xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->