do you ever play this trick on people?

Wriggley

Reaction score
My OH is helping his mum move 2 sofas to the tip and im sat at MILs on the computer whilst LO is napping. OH just come back from taking the first sofa and said 'i just seen mike going in to budgens' (saw him as he was driving past in the car).

so out comes my phone and i send mike our friend a little text 'i can see you you just come out of budgens' :rofl: i got an image in my head of him getting the text and then looking around to try and spot us :rofl: he texted back 'where are you.....' and i just said I CAN SEE YOU :rofl:

i do it all the time :rofl: especially with my OH! he was at his mum's work yesterday and she is a hair dresser, and i text him saying, 'you getting a hair cut' he replied. 'yes how the fuck did you know? i didn't tell you' its hilarious!

All the time. Especially if it's my sister. She lives on the main road into our town centre so I see her quite often when we go past her house. I text her really random stuff like "nice shoes", "glad to see Lacey likes her new coat", "what's in that carrier bag?" etc :rofl:

nope, but our FF does it to us at work as their office is across the road and they can see us at our desks but we cant see them............I once got a email saying "stop picking your nose" I was mortified as I had been forgetting they could see me

nope, but our FF does it to us at work as their office is across the road and they can see us at our desks but we cant see them............I once got a email saying "stop picking your nose" I was mortified as I had been forgetting they could see me

:rofl:

Me and my sister do it too each other. Sometimes we just text "I can see you!!". I was once walking past a wedding dress shop and stopped to look at the dress in the window. Am not even engaged I just like looking at wedding dresses (I'm not crazy I promise) and I got a text saying "it's lovely but I'm sure Baz (my OH) wouldn't be comfortable with you ogling it." She must have driven past :/ No one was meant to see haha x

lol, I once glimpsed someone I used to work with while I was on the tube and he was standing on the platform across, reading something (so didn't see me). When I went back to the office (we didn't work together any more) I emailed him something along the lines of - "ooh I'm feeling very psychic today, I think you are wearing a blue shirt and cream trousers etc." He was quite bewildered! hehe :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->