Do you ever pump in public?

kajastarlight

Number 3 on the way!
Reaction score
My work is being a bit of a stinker when it comes to places that they suggest I can pump in private. I can pump in one of the rooms in the sleep lab M-W, but the lady who has to unlock one of the rooms for me really really makes it known that I am bothering her. Th and Fri I can either pump in the bathroom or run around the clinic looking for an empty exame room. Bummer! Its stressfull and frusterating and I am like PEOPLE!!! I am gonna be doing this for at least 9 more months...

So I said - forget private. I put on my pumping bra and my nursing cover and I just pumped in the break room. (that is how I do it in my car while I am driving too) It was kinda nice to be able to chat with my co-workers at lunch :) Does anyone ells do something like this?

My work is being a bit of a stinker when it comes to places that they suggest I can pump in private. I can pump in one of the rooms in the sleep lab M-W, but the lady who has to unlock one of the rooms for me really really makes it known that I am bothering her. Th and Fri I can either pump in the bathroom or run around the clinic looking for an empty exame room. Bummer! Its stressfull and frusterating and I am like PEOPLE!!! I am gonna be doing this for at least 9 more months...

So I said - forget private. I put on my pumping bra and my nursing cover and I just pumped in the break room. (that is how I do it in my car while I am driving too) It was kinda nice to be able to chat with my co-workers at lunch :) Does anyone ells do something like this?

I work at a strip club so it's a little bit different environment to do it in as most the girls I work with are getting top less on stage but I pump where they all get changed at, I got some weird looks at first but it faded. No cover, I figure if I gotta see them half nude they'll be fine seeing my breasts! :haha:

Ya' I don't think I would use a cover in that case too! Glad they aren't giving you strange looks anymore.
One time my boss asked if it embarrased me that people can hear my pump when I would pump in the bathroom and know what I was doing. (she has never had and never wants kids) I was like --- well for one thing I am glad they know I am expressing milk because what ells would I be doing with something that made that kind of noise.... and secondly I am not ashamed of what I am doing..... so why would I be embarrased??? smh

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->