Do you ever think about

readyformore

Reaction score
how old you'll be as a grandparent?

If I have a baby in my mid to late thirties, and that baby does the same thing, then I'll be 70-80 years old!:wacko:

Obviously, I can't turn back time and make myself younger. But, wow. It shocks me everytime I think of that.

My mom was 49 when I had my oldest son. She was 24 when I was born, and I was 25 when my son was born. She has so much energy. She watches my kids while I work and can really enjoy them.

I'm wondering if I'll miss out on being a good grandparent because I'll be an older mom.

Eeeeeegads, I don't even want to think about it :haha:

Yep I think about it and it's the part I hate the most, but yeah we can't turn back time, so I'll be happy with what I get. :)

I thought about this very thing the other day and got a bit freaked out. However, there's nothing we can do to change our pasts, so it is what it is. Even if I'm 70 when I have grandkids, hopefully I will have taken good enough care of myself to have the energy to enjoy them. I'm not going to upset myself with what could be when I may not have to, right?

my mum is 73 and I have no worries about how she will be as a grandparent....she will be great! she has bad hips and feet, but other than that she is no different than before. She babysits my nieces. I know she will give my kids a lot of love and do fun things like bake cakes, read to them etc. So dont worry about this! :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->