Do you ever worry people will misinterpertate the things are kids say???

Tanikins

mum to 1
Reaction score
I mean like things that are harmless, coming from a child sound awful.

I was tickling my son the other day. Hes has recently become obsesed with the word willy. So we get what you doing, willy. Whats for tea, willy. What did you do at nursery, willy etc. etc. etc

So anyways oscars took to telling people mummy tickled his willy. Which obvs im discuraging but i mean really child - youve gotta stop that

Please tell me its not just my son.

Emma tells folk her dad and gran batter her........but what she means by batter is play fight/tickle. I dont really like the fact that her gran has got her calling it that to be honest.

Alex has just begun trying to talk... Her thank you sounds way more like f*** you :rofl:

River told me that when she is naughty at nursery they look her in the cupboard!

Though just after she told me this she fell over a kerb and shouted at me "why did you push me over?". She wil get me in trouble :haha:

River told me that when she is naughty at nursery they look her in the cupboard!

Though just after she told me this she fell over a kerb and shouted at me "why did you push me over?". She wil get me in trouble :haha:

Lol thats awesome :haha:

Ive also just realsied i used are instead or our - that suck

:lol: I've lost count of the dodgy things my 2 have come out with over the years!

Yeah Florence tripped at nursery the other day and shouted 'don't hit me Mummy' I was like SHHHHHHH don't say things like that lol! xx

All the time!!!

he used to hate having cold wet wipes near him when he needed a nappy change. I was once cleaning him up after a mega poo, and the bedroom windows were all open. I picked the wet wipe up and he immediately started yelling at the top of his voice "NO MUMMY - DON'T TOUCH MY WILLY!!"
I was mortified.

I was also taking him to a sing and sign class one day and I accidently bumped his head on the door frame as I took him out of the car.
Luckily - one of the nursery workers that shared the building saw and offered him a cold compress and to look at him cos he was yowling.
I felt so bad, but even worse when Daniel told the nursery worker "Mummy hit me".
I was so glad she witnessed it, and she even said to me "You can see why parents get into trouble"!!

when my 2 yr old ask for biscuits, it sounds like " big tits" other day he was saying i like big tits meaning biscuits!!:haha::blush:

yup all the time. i accidently elbowed her in the head the other day & she lost her balance & fell over.. we were both crouched down. she then told my mum i pushed her into the wall & she hit her head...

yeah cheers kiddo!

and she keeps saying 'dont smack me' if she does something she knows she shouldnt be doing..

:(

Jacob recently burnt his hand on a hot water bottle & we had to rush him to A&E, when the nurse was asking us what had happened he started shouting "No, don't tell them don't tell them". We later found out he didn't want them to know because he felt guilty about opening the lid of the bottle himself. But it did sound a little awkward in the hospital!

Nothing to get me in trouble but when my daughter says oopsie it sometimes sounds like o shit haha x

Alllll the time. She told her teacher i kicked her the other day.

I have a pole in my living room as i do a lot of pole fitness. I was practicing a move and she ran in front of me and i just about kicked her ponytail. I couldn't really explain that to the teacher without sounding a bit dodgy either!!

These are funny :haha:

Nothing too bad yet thankfully. I'm not sure if its better or worse that she speaks English when we're out because on the one hand some people won't even understand if she says something dodgy but on the other hand it makes us really stand out so people tend to pay more attention to us.
But at the moment the worst thing is that she shouts "mummy stop it" sounding really distressed if I do anything that she doesn't like - for instance tell her to put the sweeties back on the shelf cos she can't have them.

I was reading a similar thread on moneysavingexpert (or maybe it was here lol?) a month ago and a lady sad she took photos of her little one all the time (like everyone does) and her LO told people at nursery/school that she 'took pictures of his wily'! and i think it lead to being looked into etc. Kids say the most mortifying things!

When Olivia says fish it sounds like shit. So far only MIL has noticed :)

The other day my sister showed LO the "what does the fox say" song on youtube. She has since gone around singing it all the time but sounds like she is saying "f**k sake" instead lol

Evelyn told her Dad about a month ago that i "punched her in the face seven times"

Which she totally made up, obviously.

:haha:

My son calls muslim ladies wearing niqabs... Batman:wacko:

One lady heard him as he was shouting it and pointing at her , I apologised and said he thinks your wearing a superhero cape...She Did see the funny side thankfully!

He was scratched at nursery yesterday, he came home and I've had about 20 differing versions of what happened... 2 children he's involved were not even there !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->