Do you ever worry people will misinterpertate the things are kids say???

My niece went through a phase of it, she met my mum's friend for the first time and said, "I don't like him, he hurts me". She said about my dad, "I don't like grandad, he pushes me over" and about her mum, "My mummy doesn't use my seat belt anymore." Basically, she just went through a stage of talking a lot of nonsense! She's 4.5 now and I think she's grown out of it really. Kind of miss it, it was funny.

Yep, Joshua has been a swine for this;

Walking out of a shop shouting; "You're hurting me, Mammy, stop hurting me." (I had hold of his hand)
"I don't want to go with you, I don't know you, I want to go back to Daddy" (I nearly died)

When my dad went to pick him up from Nursery, (he had not been before, the staff hadn't met him & I wasn't aware he was picking him up), they asked Joshua if he knew who this man was...Joshua said no, que telephone calls to me from the nursery (missed a few as I was busy at work). My poor dad had to stand & wait looking mortified until I said yes, he was his grandad.

ETA: Joshua also went through a stage of pointing at a black man and making monkey noises. A few thought it was quite funny (after I apologised perfusely) thankfully.

Last weekend Thomas came out with "sexy grandma's got babies on her boobies"! No idea where he got that from.

Yep Ruby's best one so far in our local shop " mummy locks herself in the cupboard and cries "

I do not do that :wacko::wacko: :haha:

Omg im dying over here. I'm trying to nurse the baby back to sleep and my oh is sleeping and trying not to burst out in laughter!!!! :rofl:

I did a bad thing (not thinking on my side) and called oscars bogeys buggers. Then a member of staff sort of went you do realise, and then it clicked. Like oh shit thats bad :blush: complete blonde monent

Anyways now my innocent son is shouting ewwwwww yucky dirty buggers and im 100% to blame

Im mortified - thankfully all my gay friends see the funny side :-/ bad mumma

I misinterpreted my daughter today.... I had just come inside and she was made that she didn't get invited (laundry is outside) so she seemed to getover it and we went to my bed room and she started pointing at me and I thought she was saying " you b***h" and I was like what???!!!! How??!! Well after her saying it about five times I realized she was saying "goldfish"! Just wanted a snack, I was thinking she was REALLY mad lol

Lexie is terrible for this. Her little brother cant stomach any medicine orally so when he's got a fever we have to give him paracetamol suppositories... well he doesn't really like it so he shouts a bit and lexie seems to be always lurking about :haha: and witnessed this. so she tells my mum that "mummy hurts bobo by putting things up his bum ALL THE TIME". Christ. This is after her stage of telling everyone that "bobo only has a little wilbur but daddy has a GREAT BIG wilbur ."

When my LO was a bit younger, if shed some a pooh wed call her a stinky bum.. Then she started saying 'i stink'.. Thankfully she got out of it after a while but i felt soo guilty because shed learnt it from me lol

Last week we were at coffee shop and I had bought him those babycino's, he finished it and insisted on binning it after, sat back down and demanded I order another one. As he was arguing with me a lady sat down near us, he looked at her and said he hadn't eaten anything for two days and would she get him a drink.:wacko:

God the stuff Lucas comes out with terrify me! When he's having a tantrum he'll sit and scream "get off me, stop hurting me, leave me alone!"
Last week he was taking a freak so I strapped him in the pushchair while I went upstairs to sort the bed out for him. He was shouting "get me out of here, stop locking me in!!" :dohh:

He also went through a phase of saying to everyone "I don't like you, you punched the door" or "you punched the telly". It took MONTHS to figure out he was talking about knocking on the door and banging the side of the telly to get it working. I must have sounded really violent to anyone overhearing though :wacko:
One time we were on the bus and he said (very loudly) out of nowhere:
L: "Mummy, you're naughty!"
M: "Why darling?"
L: "You punched me in the head!" *loud dramatic demonstration of me apparently punching him in the head*

I nearly died!

God the stuff Lucas comes out with terrify me! When he's having a tantrum he'll sit and scream "get off me, stop hurting me, leave me alone!"
Last week he was taking a freak so I strapped him in the pushchair while I went upstairs to sort the bed out for him. He was shouting "get me out of here, stop locking me in!!" :dohh:

He also went through a phase of saying to everyone "I don't like you, you punched the door" or "you punched the telly". It took MONTHS to figure out he was talking about knocking on the door and banging the side of the telly to get it working. I must have sounded really violent to anyone overhearing though :wacko:
One time we were on the bus and he said (very loudly) out of nowhere:
L: "Mummy, you're naughty!"
M: "Why darling?"
L: "You punched me in the head!" *loud dramatic demonstration of me apparently punching him in the head*

I nearly died!
:rofl:

I was scrubbing milk out of the carpet one day so was on all fours. Evie tripped over my leg, and grazed he forehead. All she kept saying was "you pushed me over, I'm telling my nanny of you!"
I was so scared incase she told her teachers :/

My daughter comes out with *lucas as a big willy like daddy* lol

Paige says sh1t instead of sheep and now she says damn don't know what she's trying to say but she sounds angry when she says it.

some of these are so funny lol
my LO is awful at times, on saturday we went out for dinner with my parents the place was packed and we where left on our own whilst my parents went to order. Kam was playing on my phone and lost the game he got so angry, i tried to calm him down then he started screaming, the place went silent and everyone looked at us, he then started shouting that id hurt him, and i keep trying to kill him (his game) i went bright red it was so awkward! When he gets mad he keeps saying hes going to tell his grandad of them and he will cut them in half..
Ive lost count of the amount of times hes said ive hit him or pushed him to people lol

My daughter told my mum that we don't feed her! She wanted and biscuit and said "Oh nanny I'm so hungry. Mummy and Daddy don't feed me anymore" :haha:

all the time!! mine always get the context wrong and repeats to anyone and everyone!! so embasrrassing lol

these are so funny! My niece once told people at her school "daddy has a big willy", my sister was mortified!!

Luckily Emilia isn't talking yet. The only thing we have at the moment is she's learning sounds (duck says "kack kack") and we asked her the other day what Piper, the dog, says. Didn't think she'd say anything as not quite got woof yet but instead she said "Grrr". Guess she's been paying attention when the dog growls when she tries to get in her face, but now looks like we have an aggressive dog!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->