Do you find your nausea is on and off?

Gizzyy

Mummy to Izzy <3
Reaction score
These past weeks I've been having nausea pretty much every day but yesterday and today I've been able to eat dinner without feeling sick. Do you notice it's worse some days and better others? I worried yesterday because i thought something was wrong as I suddenly didn't feel sick..

I do! When I had my scan on Wednesday I felt so sick all day and found heartbeat then the next day nothing and today hasn't been bad either but had another scan this morning and baby has grown 2.6mm in 2 days and heartbeat still there :)

I am doing the same thing. some days I have bad nausea and heartburn boobs hurting and what not then others I feel perfectly fine. try not to worry and just stay positive that is all we can do!

congrats and good luck!

Yes! I feel ok today for the first time in weeks - trying to enjoy it x

These past weeks I've been having nausea pretty much every day but yesterday and today I've been able to eat dinner without feeling sick. Do you notice it's worse some days and better others? I worried yesterday because i thought something was wrong as I suddenly didn't feel sick..

Yes definitely. At first I found I didn't even want to eat anything for about a week @ 8 weeks but thankfully it has since eased off & I have a nearly normal appetite now! Some days it hits me bad & the next, like today I only went to be sick once! You'll be fine :flower: xxxxxxx

Yup! It comes and goes, and for me its usually very quick. Most of the time its a mix of feeling a tad dizzy mixed with nausea.

I only have it when I'm on the bus and when I'm hungry. For a little while there I had it before, during and after I ate and it'd go away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->