Do You Food Shop Online

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Tesco, Asda or Iceland?

Do you prefer it? Does it save you money because your not picking up all the things you don't need?

I figured the delivery charge is cheaper than a taxi there & back so I've been online shopping again tonight since Tesco gave me my £7 & a £7 voucher + another £5 for over £50 spend :?

I vary between Asda and Tesco

Tesco mainly at the mo as last time off asda they had buggered up on the deals :evil:

We somtimes shop online it depends what OH is working that week, we've noticed we spend less online cos like u say im not just goin round picking things up throwing them in my trolly!!
We use both asda and tesco's found with asda when shopping delivered half the stuff out of stock :roll:
still if im bein lazy online shoppin is great!!

Ihave shopped online with tesco a few times, it saves me money cause instead of going with a pre written shopping list. I start my online shop with looking for whats on offer then plan my meals around that.

The only thing I find you need to be carefull of is getting the right size! Ifind it hard to tell mentally worj out how much 150g or 1000g is and some times either end up with a huge amount of something like 5litres of squash and one single lamb chop weighing naf all instead of a back of 2 etc!

I will prob regularly shop online once the new bub is born cause it might be a bit tricky to go round with the two of them.

I domine in the shops and get a taxi to bring me hoe lol

never tried online shooping, i like to go round and have a look for myself and look for any bargain reduced stuff.

I always have a set amount to spend so am quite strict when out food shopping.

I like to look for the bargains too

I can't be strict on shopping I have to take into account what I like to eat & double that to hide one :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->