Do you guys think i should be worried?

N

NetsaBaba

I might be overeacting but my sister lost her baby girl recently and im really anxious.
Ive been being sick frequently also been clearing my bowels alot (sorry tmi)
:haha:

Ive also been have really awfull pains like period pains but kinda saw, i thought it was trapped wind but it clearly wasnt as i tried lots of things for it along with this ive been getting more frequent and strong BHs.
I know before labor you have a clear out, but im not sure if that is what it is or not i dont look ready to pop and i have only just started showing with my pregnancy, at around 25 weeks.

https://i53.tinypic.com/2n7r4ih.png
^ Only pic i have on my laptop. Ive also been told that although i look small they are both mesuring ahead and are over 3 pounds already.

I really dont want to give birth to 28 week old babies and am quite anxious, i know i should probably ring the MW but we have been butting heads lately and im actually moving from her so i dont have anyone to call as my doctors is shut because its 3 am.

Sorry if im worrying about nothing but i thought you ladies might be able to provide me with something it may or may not be :flower:

Can you call your local hospital? We have a number here that we can call and speak to a nurse over the phone, they are often very knowledgable and would suggest a visit to the hospital if you need it.

Can you call your local hospital? We have a number here that we can call and speak to a nurse over the phone, they are often very knowledgable and would suggest a visit to the hospital if you need it.

I can ring NHS direct.
Oh god :cry:

I know how you feel...
I often visit the Stillbirth/Miscarriage forum on here from time to time.
It freaks me out A TON! I seriously get so paranoid.
I read through a few tonight and decided tomorrow morning I am using my doppler just to check on things.
I suggest visiting a hospital just for an u/s.
Maybe invest in buying a doppler for the rest of your pregnancy??
Are you still feeling your twins kick???

Yes im still feeling kicks its more the symptoms im getting that are worrying me, if it is early labor could they delay it?
I dont want to loose my babies too, my sister just lost her baby girl stillborn at 31 weeks and 3 days.
:cry:

Ive been speaking to someone over the phone and they say that it doesnt sound urgent and that i should go in tomorrow just to be checked.
:happydance:

massive :hugs: netsababa!!
your babies are fine! all snuggled in and enjoying their nest...
glad you're going to get things checked tomorrow tho, put that mind to ease x
:flower:

Thanks hun, i was really panicking for a second.

well given what you've been thru, i'd feel exactly the same way! and it's only natural... let me know how things go for you tomorrow doll x :hugs:

I will hun and yh its been a very traumatic time.
And i doubt it will get much better but i guess thats the way it is for now :(

i have a 2 year old and through the whole pregnancy with her and this one my bowels were always a bit empty :blush: it never meant anything for me- so i hope its the same for you! some twins go to 38 or even 40 weeks- i would just relax and enjoy not being so huge- the back aches will start soon enough!

i wouldnt worry too much hun, towards the end of pregnancy braxton hicks do get stronger... i get them like every 20mins and they can be pretty intense.. my bodys been clearing itself out for the past bloomin 5 weeks lol welll near enough... if your getting period type pains though id give someone a ring xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->