Do you have a reason for why?

SugarKisses

Luv my 3 miracle's
Reaction score
You went into premature labour? Or were some of you told it was 'just one of those things'

:flower:

Wasnt given a reason but at the time they didnt know my LO had other problems. It was only after birth that we found out i was carrying too much fluid and i literally popped

Nope, I can only blame it on stress, and you know why missus xxxx

Never got a reason why, but the more I think about it, I believe there are a few potential reasons..

- High blood pressure. It's in my family, has always been a wee bit of an issue but especially when I was expecting Sophia.

- Too much fluid in the womb. The doctor who measured it didn't seem bothered though, so nothing was ever done about it.

- Stress. I was under a lot of stress at the time, and it showed in headaches, high blood pressure etc.

And, I was under bed rest A LOT. For weeks, in fact. This was because of the constant bleeding I had, at least once a week :( (Never found a reason for that either)

Never even made it to labour!

I bled heavily at 29 weeks so they took her out for her and my own safety. We have no idea why the bleeding happened.

Never even made it to labour!

I bled heavily at 29 weeks so they took her out for her and my own safety. We have no idea why the bleeding happened.
Me neither. They took Andrew out at 29wks through the sunroof when my placenta failed.

Buuuuuut - and heres a big but.

When I was 8 weeks they EPU told me that Alex was growing fine - but the sac wasnt. It was irregular shaped and growing at a slower pace. At 10 weeks they said everything was ok again, but I really really wonder if there was something going on?

Thanks for your reply's everyone.

Its strange that a few of you mentioned stress. I sometimes used to think thats why I went into labour with sophie, but when it happened again, I figured it couldnt be stress? :shrug:

Maybe it could be a contributing factor though? If it is, ill probs be doomed this time too :(

With my first premature baby I assumed it was stress. My waters broke the day of my mum's funeral and my daughter was born at exactly 34 weeks.

15 months later I had twins at 28 weeks. Assumed it was a twin thing, no reason for early labour.

15 months after the twins I had a singleton at 27 weeks due to a placental abruption.

7 months after he was born I had twins again, at 23 weeks. Bleeding throughout pregnancy and waters around twin 1 broke at 18 weeks.

Obviously I won't be having any more, but it seems to be different reasons each time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->