do you have days when your baby moves alot and some days not at all

Linz88

Mummy 2 Kayah + BbyBump K
Reaction score
i first felt movement when i was 16.4 now i am 17.6 days and for the past 2 days the movement has been very limited if non at all but last week i felt the baby sooo much..(atleast 5 times aday) strong movements too.. =[

inoo this is probably normal but id jus like ladies around the same time or who have passed me to tel me about the experience with l.o moving xxxxx

normal!! i heard they are having a growth spurt when you dont feel them much!

At 17 weeks is still soooooo early anyway for proper noticable movements, its like a massive cave to play in in there!! ;-)

I wouldnt worry one scrap, I would feel crazy days then NOTHING for about 4 days.....all is well xx

yes! and im 21 weeks +2! but apparently its because my placenta is lying in front of the baby so sometimes cushions the babys kicks i wouldnt worry to much as this could be why for you to x

fanks girlz xxx i fort so.. just makes u feel better whe other people have the same thing xxxxx

yep i have days like that and i just whip out my dopplerand check all ok,kicks and movement very reassuring and then when none doppler does the trick.

moonlady mine is takin soo long to come lol it shud be here thursday the latest tho =]x

normal. i was so concerned with this too because lo was very active around 20 weeks and not so active now. everyone has told me it's normal, including my doctor, so i'm not too worried anymore

normal. i was so concerned with this too because lo was very active around 20 weeks and not so active now. everyone has told me it's normal, including my doctor, so i'm not too worried anymore

this is exactly whats happening to me and its driving me insane... im already anxious as it is without the worry of baby movements. im waiting on a call from the mw actually to discuss this, its driving me crazy... has your little one gone quiter from 20 weeks onwards? cause i know mine has. he'll kick hard when he moves but normally i have to irritate the crap outta him. or maybe its just me looking too much for movement...:shrug:

There are always quiet days and really active days with my baby. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->