Do you have one type of nappy in your stash that people always comment on?

OmiOmen

Mum of two
Reaction score
I am wondering if you all have one type of nappy in your stash that people always comment on? I have a few different sorts of nappies (and plan on my stash growing) but it is my 15 totsbots Bamboozles that people always seem so impressed by and they say how fluffy, comfortable and colourful they look. It is funny since most people would consider them a more basic, less fancy nappy! Not only which nappy/nappies do people comment on but also who comments on them the most friends/family/people while your out and about?

I always get comments on my Goodmamas, really cute prints and super soft. My pediatrician especially loved them lol

Weenotions always get comments and the itti prints and issybears :haha: oh and mini lalas but weenotions are def the best ones for that :)

Definitely my BB and Weenotions cowprints :D

All of them get constant comments, but my gran loved the pop in the most :wacko:

Ittis and WN get the most comments :D

all of mine get commented on, people at baby massage always love seeing which nappy she has on lol

i havent really had any comments!! :cry: clearly he doesnt flash people enough!
only my mum when she took some nappies to wash recently told me off for having a blue flowery fuzzi bunz, she said 'i cant believe you are putting my grandson in flowery knickers' :rofl:

when abigail's got her cow print BB on...(with cowprint babylegs) that gets serious aww's from complete strangers!!!

also her WN's and Mini La La's are always sure to get a comment....the wow's dont stop with these!

err all of them? The groups we go too get very excited about what nappy he has on and what nappies we have in his changing bag!
They particularly like the WN and cow print nappies though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->