Do you know how to use your pram/buggy?

babe2ooo

mum to Jack
Reaction score
Omg is it just me or is everybody finding it hard to get to grips with there new pram. My husband seems to be able to use it just like that but for me I'm really struggling. I've got a bugaboo cameleon which I love but getting to grips with it is so hard.

How's everyone else getting in with there's? I think I need a master class in mine lol

Mines took bit more learning than i expected. I still need to have re-install and read of carrycot haha.

Try youtube and look for videos by typing the name of the pram. A lot of time you have people upload tutorials on using the pram.

We've got the silver cross wayfarer and I love it, it's really straight forward to use :)

I can't wait to go out and push it :haha:

We bought the graco modes click connect this week, but we've played with it so much in babies r us I think we've mastered it!!

Trying to install the car seat should be an event, though!

I can wait to push mine with my baby girl in it

Youtube is my best friend:rofl:

Captain - How does your graco click work out? I feel like there should be more to it than I'm doing to make it more secure...?

We bought the graco modes click connect this week, but we've played with it so much in babies r us I think we've mastered it!!

Trying to install the car seat should be an event, though!
I have that one, the install was simple especially if you have latches in your car.

Youtube is my best friend:rofl:

Captain - How does your graco click work out? I feel like there should be more to it than I'm doing to make it more secure...?

I've only played with it at the store, haven't taken ours out of the box yet, but as long as we hear a click every time we connect things together I guess it's all good! :thumbup:

What parts have you worried exactly?

I'm not sure, when my husband put it together we heard the click so it should be good but he just felt it was flimsy for a stroller:shrug: Maybe he's just being a worry wart and making me worried lol

mines a bit like that to, even though i have heard the click its still abit flimsy but my husband said thats for when you go over bumps and stuff to give the pram some give.

I have the Baby Jogger City Mini Double and it is the most easiest pushchair ever to use and I've had loads over the past 11.5 years of being a mother. Flip it for it to open and to collapse pull the 2 straps in the seats and bend it. Even my OH can do it :laugh2:

Yep, glad we're Trying it out beforehand as a single Here and there before our newborn gets added to the mix, as we've had teething issues folding it down

For this baby we have got a bugaboo buffalo but I had a bugaboo cam 3 with harry and it's similar so I'm fine lol
Once you get the hang of the cam it's easy :) bugaboo are really easy compared to some

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->