Do you know your LO's routine?

N

Neecee

My mum was telling me that I should be able to recognize LO's routine by now and that it does have an effect on how they settle when they come out.

This is how I've worked it out so far:

Active: 6/7am - 10/11am
Quiet: 10/11am - 2/3pm
Active: 2/3pm - 4/5pm
Quiet: 4/5pm - 7/8pm
Active: 7/8pm - 10/11pm
Quiet: 10/11pm - 6/7am

Now if it carries on with that routine after birth, I'll be one happy lady! That's a WHOLE night of sleep I'll be getting!

I haven't felt anything significant as in text book yet :cry:

Well, i REALLY hope the routine they have now is NOT what they stick with.

Ours is;

Woken up at around 3-4am with baby acrobatics

2nd bout of exercise at around 6-7 am

Sleep all day till 1-2pm

Then wake up 9-2 pm.

lol- great timing :dohh:

Well, i REALLY hope the routine they have now is NOT what they stick with.

Ours is;

Woken up at around 3-4am with baby acrobatics

2nd bout of exercise at around 6-7 am

Sleep all day till 1-2pm

Then wake up 9-2 pm.

lol- great timing :dohh:

Wow! Your kid's got it all back to front!

Afternoon kicking time from 1 onwards throuh till about 6, then nap then awake up until about 12. Then sleeps all night. Its kicking my bowel at the mo. rather it turned around though as i am confusing it with biulding wind, though the wind dosnt come. hummm.

it has been quiet today and not as much yesterday so I am freaking out now.

My LO is way more active at night than during the day. She has about an hour of wiggling every couple hours throughout the day but from about 11pm till about 2am she goes crazy in there.

I can't tell a routine at all, LO never stops jiggling about so I don't even know is she is awake or just sleep walking!

the thing is they can wriggle in their sleep while in utero so it is hard to tell. Mine seems to rest for around 30 minutes at a time, and the rest of the time he is moving around sometimes more vigorously than others. I've tried charting it but I was literally writing something down every hour!

the thing is they can wriggle in their sleep while in utero so it is hard to tell. Mine seems to rest for around 30 minutes at a time, and the rest of the time he is moving around sometimes more vigorously than others. I've tried charting it but I was literally writing something down every hour!

Do you think it's possible to tell the difference between sleep wriggling and awake wriggling?

My son was very active in the womb through the day and alot of the night, but now at 2 years old he sleeps 12 hours a night and has done from 2 months old!

My son was very active in the womb through the day and alot of the night, but now at 2 years old he sleeps 12 hours a night and has done from 2 months old!

You are so lucky! I want one of those...

Do you think it's possible to tell the difference between sleep wriggling and awake wriggling?

There are times when I am sure it is awake wriggling, like when I was in the bath yesterday and the somersault I think LO did just now that made me bend over it was so rough! lol But it's mostly just a constant jiggling about so Lo would have to be either always awake or always asleep. Maybe once I'm on leave and have hours to my days I'll try charting it!

She's quiet in the morning's.. but some she's active first thing..

She's quiet in the afternoons.. but gives me the swift poke..

She's active anytime after 7:30pm until 11:00pm or later? Constantly moving at night..

I can guarantee she start's wriggling & poking me after 7:30, she's done it for about 2 weeks now. And doesn't stop until I'm in bed. I'll still have her moving, but she stops eventually. :)

yes I think so. In my case sometimes he seems to have really lively sessions and then the general odd kick, wriggle, roll. I think I read somewhere that they have frequent sleep cycles rather than being awake for hours at a time but I expect other things come into it like how much mum is moving around herself or new sounds or if we eat or drink anything that gets them going.

Mine just seems to be awake all night :lol: doesnt wake me up but if i do wake up bean is ALWAYS kicking about in there :cloud9:

lol ya you guys just wait until you get into 30weeks plus... You basically feel everything, awake and asleep movements. It seems my baby is always moving, although does have a few quiet moments, but you can still feel moving.

My LO is active mostly in the evenings 8 - 11 and i have a few movements in the morning and throught the day :)

Wow I did not know they had routines in the womb!! How exciting, nothing to post yet as no feelings yet xx

We still have quiet days - like yesterday at work and active days - today i'm off!!
Babba has always been active in the evening and continues with this.
Suppose I may figure a routine out when i'm on maternity leave and not on my feet 24/7 at work!!

Bubble is pretty active; mostly around food times. If I'm late for lunch he'll give me a little reminder, (no I'm not joking :) ) He shows his approval of my food about 2 mins after I start eating and in between times seems to have a cycle of about 2hours on 2 off. He was going 11am, food times, 11pm but the last couple of days he's been on it near constantly and I love it!!! :cloud9:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->