Do you like the name Clementine?

luca123

Mum to 1,twins on the way
Reaction score
My dh hates it but I love it. I'd shortern in to Clemmie but dh reckons it would end up as Clemmo :baby:

tbh I dont really like it, but its your choice and we are all different, so I say if you like it then go for it. xxx

I agree. I dont like it either.. but it is your choice.

I like the full name, its pretty and very unusual. I am not so keen on the nickname. I seriously doubt anyone wouldn't shorten it to Clemmo though, she may get Clem but if you don't want that you can correct people when she is young. When she is old it will be up to her so she may still end up being Clem is she chooses to.

No , sounds for me either after a ducht advertising person or simply the smaller sister of orange.

I like the full name but not "Clem", which she would inevitably get

I quite like it .. especially with Clemmie as a nickname. Unique yet classic .. the best of both worlds!

I'm torn on this one. I like the name in itself, and I like "Clem" - makes me think of a popular character from the "Chalet School" series of books ;)

However, it also makes me thing of the song - actually, 2 songs, as Mark Owen also did a very random song called "Clementine." Oh, and it makes me thing of the orange fruit.

That said, it's such a pretty name, and if you like it, then go for it ! :)

It does make me think of the song "Oh my darlin' Oh my darlin'" but I know that celeb Ethan Suplee named his daughter Clementine, and at the time I remember thinking, "That sounds very pretty"

I love it!
I think it's really pretty.
Are you an Aussie?!

it reminds me of a song we had to sing in primary school about someone who died :( sorry, if it did not i think it is a nice name in theory! x

I really like the full name - pretty and unusual. Maybe you could use it as a middle name if your DH doesn't like it as a first name?

No i don't like it either or the shortened version, clemmy actually reminded me of chlamydia EEK !

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->