do you miss

fulltimemum

Reaction score
your boobs after baby is born mine go massive but im norally a 34 b when not pregnant i ahte it when all your milk goes and you look down and think awww nooooooooo boobs have gone lol and im left looking at a ironboard :cry:

after this baby will defo be buying some chicken fillets for my bra

Yep me too sometimes then when the pain of milk going away sets in I pray for my old boobs back

Prior to pregnancy i was a 34e so ill be relived to get rid of these 34fs! and im sure they are gonna get bigger!

oh told me not to jump up and down incase i knock myself out!:rofl:

I would love to be an E cup ive swollen from a B to a DD il be gutted when the disintegrate

I can't wait for them to go down, they make my back hurt so much, plus I look so stupid with breasts like this!

I had hardly any chebbs until i was preg with my son 6 years ago but after i had him they never went! They stayed big! Now there gettin bigger still so i'm scared of how there gonna look later, i'm gonna look like jordan but with a saggy belly :rofl:

:rofl:

i only want them to stay big for a while after baby look like a man if i turn side ways :blush::rofl:

I think I will miss mine...even though I do feel like they are huge and way too noticable right now. I went from a C36 to a DD36..Im sure they will get bigger.

i am LOVING my new boobs. I started out with a barely b and am up to a large C (I'm a big girl, what are B cups on me would be C's on an average girl...) and I'm gonna be so disappointed when they go.

I won't miss them... I lost a lot of weight after I had my son and I loved not having big boobs... My hubby will miss them more!!!:rofl:

I love my boobies right now !!!
I am a 34B normally and now am 34DD,I love them!
I am praying they don't go back to what they were,wish I could keep them!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->