Do you need to give baby rice?!

pinkbow

Proud Mummy
Reaction score
Hmmm dont know if this is right place but...

well im exclusively BF and have done since birth, now my LO is going through a lovely growth spurt and is feeding loads right now, i am intending to BLW from 6months and LO has no interest in food or anything..

but i didnt know do u have to give them baby rice from 4months, or does he not need it...im confused i dont want him not eating right

lol sorry if im rambling, just wanted some advice :blush:

TIA :flower:

No hun,he doesnt need baby rice at 4 months,if your BLW at 6 months then just stick with that.
We dont BLW but we never gave baby rice,just veggie purees from 5 months :D

Thanks hun! kinda thought that but just wasnt sure and my HV is useless lol....spesh when i start talking of BLW....:haha:

Yeah, Charlie's right - you don't need to give babyrice at 4 months. Lots of experts suggest it's not a good idea to wean that early anyway. See you in the BLW thread in a couple of months :)

Alex says its crap anyway :rofl:

I think most people with any taste buds say it's crap!

(no offense to anyone whose LO likes it)

My HV is quite useless too :dohh: she did try to get me to start with baby rice but i dont think i would find it very appetising so i doubt Connah would! :haha:

Yeah, Charlie's right - you don't need to give babyrice at 4 months. Lots of experts suggest it's not a good idea to wean that early anyway. See you in the BLW thread in a couple of months :)

hehe thanks hun :flower:

yeah ive noticed u can get ones with fruit in it....ive got a load of samples come thru the post u see lol

guess ill see ya's in a few months then :) anyone got any good BLW books or sites i can browse to clue myself up?! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->