Do you ovulate early?

NewMama2012

Reaction score
The last few days, I'm always reading and hearing how people conceive during or right after their period.. For example, my Aunt told me that she got pregnant with her twins 32 years ago on August 28th and she knows thats when she conceived because its the only time she did the BD. My friend told me that she got pregnant with her son 2 days after her period because she just *knows* she did and because thats the date she was given by her doctor after she went for her first ultrasound at 5 months...which I know dating becomes inaccurate by about 2 weeks when you're into the third trimester.

But every scientific study that I read tells me its possible but very extremely highly unlikely to ovulate during or right after your period! More likely to ovulate later than earlier.

So I figured I would ask you ladies because you are all very smart women who know your bodies, track, and use the tests. You are a much better source, for lack of a better word..!

How many of you ovulate a day or two after your period? Whats your experience with this?

I conceived on my first cycle of trying and tracking O so I dont know if this was normal or not for me but I ovulated about 3 days after the last day of AF :flower:

Some sperm can live up to 5 days, I think it depends on on the person (I believe the younger you are, the longer they live in your body)

I OV about 3/4 days after my AF finishes.. but that is because I have a short cycle. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->