do you put it all away?

DCS

Reaction score
On Christmas day, once all the presents have been opened and the kids are in bed, do you find homes for everything or does it sit in a pile ?

Everything usualy sits out for a few days in our house , in piles, then once all the chaos has settled we normally start trying to find homes for all the new toys. Just being nosey.

House is a right mess here for a few days :) piles and piles of toys until I eventually have a breakdown and put it all away lol x

We keep it in piles untill the decorations come down in Jan, Its a complete game i keep piling it up they keep wrecking the room:haha:

I keep it in a pile at least until he gets all his presents from various relatives which will be at least around New Years.

I keep them in a pile.
Once there opened and put away there just like average toys that have joined the toy box and not xmas special any more. god i'm so sad arn't i i used to hoard onto things for ages when i was young before i'd open them after xmas hahaaha!

Ours stays wherever se we can admire everything. :haha:

Clothing items get put away asap but toys and fun stuff are out until the tree goes down usually :flower:

We usually have to clear some space to play so half their piles will go up to their room a form a new pile.

I'm the opposite! Once everything is opened we move it all up to his bedroom and then on Boxing Day EVERYTHING gets given a home (sometimes Christmas evening) haha I can't stand the mess everywhere xx

Oh jeez, with his birthday on the 23rd and then Xmas I have piles until about March!! I have to clear out old toys to make room and as I don't drive have to slowly put stuff in the waste bins every 2 weeks! My living room looks like a Lego bomb hit it yesterday!

We tend to move clothes, chocs etc then toys stay in the lounge until boxing day or a day or ao afterwards

It stays out, though not necessarily in piles. We have a funny little tradition in my family where all gifts, once opened, are left under the tree still to be enjoyed, and are only put away once the decorations come down.

I put it all away as soon as possible. It stresses me out when there's so much stuff out, I can't relax until I've tidied it all up :blush:

On Christmas day, once all the presents have been opened and the kids are in bed, do you find homes for everything or does it sit in a pile ?

Everything usualy sits out for a few days in our house , in piles, then once all the chaos has settled we normally start trying to find homes for all the new toys. Just being nosey.

We do the same as you, leave piles of toys around so they can be played with on Boxing Day. :thumbup:

We put it all away, mess gives me a nervous breakdown :haha:

Clothes put away, toys we keep out for a few days so they can play. Decorations come down before new years (hate new years) and then probably find homes for the toys 😊

I put clothes and household items away, but all the toys stay out for them to play with for a good few weeks. Then we get back to normal and put things away when the decorations get put away.

We normally have a pile for a week or so then put them away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->