do you put it all away?

House is a tip for days then it all gets put away.

Put it away in piles in there bedrooms for a few days

I'm really OCD with Xmas presents in that they have to be in a neat pile or I can't do with it lol. My middle ones birthday is tomorrow and I hate the room still having piles everywhere so will be moving most upto the bedroom later today so we can create yet another pile tomorrow arghhhhhh.

I have to put it away. The clutter makes me feel uneasy and I cant relax until a home has been found for each toy.

By mid morning everything was already in her playroom.

Oh no I can't stand the mess and clutter and can't sit down and watch tv or relax with them there lol we put away Christmas night!

It all got put away yesterday can handle stuff everywhere they just lose bits when it's a mess

Ours is mainly all away now. Can't handle piles of stuff sitting about!

I realy should get started on putting them all away, but some bits haven't even come out of the boxes yet. I have no idea where everything will go. Might have to wait till ds starts back at school next week before I start.
I would say 1/3 of our living room is taken up by toys, 1/3 by our sofa and the rest if free space. It's a complete mess.

Its in piles...until tomorrow then we need to find home for it all xxx

Waiting for NY Day.......getting sick of it all though.

I've got to put everything away today :brat:

I want my living room tidy for the new year bells.

I've started to find a home for some things today. It's driving me mad now. I want my tree down too!

I've been putting thing away little by little, but the living room is still total wreck full of presents. Wish they would just put themselves away already, lol.

The day after boxing day we had a massive clear out of old toys, and put away most of his new toys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->