Do you see it?! Please someone.

leahdawg

Reaction score
https://m169.photobucket.com/albumv...952013-02-229519-38-4695212.jpg.html?newest=1

Look close

Sorry hun its really hard to see pic have you got a larger pic??

Im not sure did you take pic with your phone? when you upload your pic it should give you the option to copy and paste a code to use on forums. Hope that helps x

that was it, very faint.. but it turned out to be a false one. ;( LIFE.

Attachments

• download.jpg
    download.jpg
    18.5 KB · Views: 8
No it will in two days, that I'm sure of. I've already bought next month's ovulation supplies, haha. And a thermometer, for my first ever bbt. :) How are you doin?

As well as I can do! This is my first cycle with opk tests and vitamins ! But spent last 2.5+ years ntnp trying my hardest to stay positive but we will see trying to work out when I ovulate ! Hope everything goes ok for you :bfp: next cycle :)

Isn't it just so annoying, though??!!? We do everything right, then people who don't even try get babies, some they don't even want! Oh it just isn't fair..

I know if you think about it too much shug it can drive you insane but I am at a place where I can be happy for people my friend from college is pregnant and I just think it was her time and I am genuinely happy for her :) which cycle are you on? X

I'm trying :( This next month will be my third month at it.

I know it's hard I have had 2.5+ years to get used to it though! Especially when my sis in law got pregnant but I am so close to her dd because I am her godmother :) ooh hoping a bfp for you soon!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->