Do you see progression?

Lara310809

Mum of 3 girls
Reaction score
This is my first month using OPKs and I'm going a bit crazy. I never thought I'd have so many strong lines, so they all look the same to me. That's why I thought I'd ask you :flower:

I'm CD15 now, CM is coming along but it doesn't seem ready just yet. My lines look good though.

OPKs shown in the photo range from CD8 to CD15 PM (just now, so the test is still wet, compared to the others which are dry now). What do you think?

Attachments

• DSCF4509.jpg
    DSCF4509.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 17
I think getting there hon another day and you'll be ready to go :) good luck!! Xx

you may want to try a different brand. when i first started i tried the target brand and the wondfos and they seemed to always be dark it drove me crazy but i switched to another brand and it only gave progression within 1-2 days of the positive...and not a whole week. also it helped me when i figured out that my true positive "developed" at the same rate as the control line

Thanks, I had the same thought about changing brands.

I would have thought CD 15 was positive... I thought if the lines matched it was positive.

Cd15 is a bit lighter than the control line I think. Today is still negative, but they're all so close to being positive I'm going to have to BD anyway just in case :wacko:

It must be my Kindle. It is not very good with small photos. But I am in your same boat. My OPK was soooo close yesterday, but totally negative this morning, not even close... I have one more day to ovulate supposedly, but getting impatient now! Like you said, just gonna keep DTD until I get a POS and then two days after that, then one more time on the fourth day.

I have always had multiple "positive" days (where the line is equal or darker) I have always used the Target brand. My OB said think of the first "positive" day as your OV, but that always confused me. If you read the directions for the Target brand it says when you get a positive you OV 24-36 hrs AFTER that. If your husband has normal sperm count, isn't it good to just BD every other day if not every day around your supposed OV day? I think that's what i will try next month... my last cylce we BD on day 12, first positive OPK day and the following day and unfortunately AF today :( so I'm thinking my real OV day was later on? So confused!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->