do you smoke?

I tryed it but it gave me headaches real bad and i dont like the rush soo i dont smoke now :) x

I'm in the process of trying to quit right now. I've been smoking for about six years.

I quit cold turkey when pregnant.... but started socially when ol was just over one!!!

I've never smoked in front of lo but I feel guilty as I'm putting my health at risk voluntarily!! and should be healthy for my child!!! to live long for him!!!

quit when i was pregnant, started wen again wen poppy was about 6 weeks old :dohh:

really need to get it sorted.

I don't smoke. I have smoked a few ciggies over the years, social smoking I guess, but nothing for about seven years now. The last time I had one I threw up about 10 minutes later.

I started smoking when I was 14 so it's been 5 years now. Tried to quit multiple times, just haven't been successful yet.

Yep, started when I was 14 so 14 years ago, :wacko: oh my god!! Im old!!! I quit cold turkey the day I found I was pregnant, and didnt have a single fag till she was 6 months old, now Im on about 10 a day, never anywhere near Lyla tho. :thumbup:

I quit when i was TTC, i now have a sneaky few at the bottom of the garden. Am going to stop them now im TTC again.

i used to, i went cold turkey when i was pregnant.

i started smoking at 15 - during myu college years i was smoking about 15 a day.. wen i started dating oh he asked me to quit and i just did (must be love lol) that was early 2008.. i smoked socially wen i went back to work after having luisa.. but only about 3 a day. gave up wen i fell pregnant with charlie. then started again wen charlie died,, i lost it was smoking 15 ish a day again.. then stopped 2 weeks before my :bfp: this time round..

i know in my heart of hearts i will smoke again... i dont think ive ever been addicted to the drug as such.. im addicted to the habit and the social side of it which i know is stupid..

i see myself smoking again once i return to work after this baby...

one thing that helps me is oh hates it... the only time ive ever got away with smoking around him was wen charlie died and that was only ther first few weeks xx

i smoked, then stopped when i got pregnant the first time, and started again after my mc, and then went cold turkey when i got pregnant with my son.

i want to smoke again...as mad as that sounds, i loved it, miss it, and want it! but i havent because of my son, when hes a bit older i probably will.

I smoked for about 5 years, tried to quit twice in the past and failed miserably, but as soon as I found out I was pregnant I finished my last pack of smokes and went cold turkey that day. Being pregnant and quitting for the baby was the easiest choice, I wish I'd had the willpower to quit before, but I feel amazing to be smoke free for nearly 2 months now! :happydance:

No I don't. I have an issue with inhaling things, I just get a bit freaked out. If I'm borrowing my hubby's inhaler when I have a bit of a tight chest it really freaks me out. My mum and dad both smoked and I hate it so I've never been interested in doing it myself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->