Do you squeeze in some sort of exercise between your daily routine? I have an idea!

The Alchemist

Sahm to 2 under 2
Reaction score
I really need to get rid of my jelly belly, but I know that will take time and patience. Actually, I really need to get toned. Last week, I went shopping. I tried on a cute dress from H&M,, but the fitting room mirror wasn't so friendly. Mirrors don't lie! So from that point on, % made a plan/goal: lose a little bit of weight and get toned.

Truthfully, I found it hard to work out when my newborn needs me. But recently, for about 3 days, I found a way to include some sort of exercise in my spare time. Lo doesn't even have to be asleep!

So, I've been doing squats only. I would hold (or wear) my baby as weights, which is perfect as she weighs 10 pounds. Plus, she loves it. It gets her to sleep! Great!

I haven't found out how to do cardio at home yet. I don't leave the house much at all, so it's really important for me to do all body weight exercises at home.

So, do you incorporate some sort of exercise daily/weekly? Let's share what we have been doing, are doing, and will do!

I am back to pre-pregnancy weight but feel like jelly all over. I try to walk 2-3 miles everyday and it helps with the weight. I wear my baby every now and then during my walk if it is not too cold outside. Also try to do some yoga twice a week.
Love your idea of doing squats with the baby. Will give it a go! But I need to make time to do some ab crunches. I am beginning to wonder if these hips and belly will EVER go away.

At that age, it was walking in the Ergo or you could consider a jogging stroller. At 3 months I signed up at a gym with childcare, and then once he was 1, he was happy to be entertained in my home gym

I pick my lo up, put on some music and dance like a nutter for half an hour! And we go for long walks. Eventually I want to go to some classes where you can take your lo. Really need to shift this blubber!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->