Do you take any vitamins, herbal products etc to boost fertility?

B

becks

I am thinking that if I get a bfn this time I may look into taking some vitamins or anything else that you could recommend to increase fertility and oh's swimmers :winkwink:
Do you lovely ladies recommend anything?
Has anyone ever got their bfp after taking a certain thing? Xx

I take maca, Co-q10, B6/12 and folate, a prenatal, bee pollen/propolis, Evening primrose up until O, and raspberry leaf capsules and conception tea. OH, I just added vitamin D, I've heard it can help. I'm 37 and it's been over a year so we are fighting the clock.

There are quite a few to take, each helps with something. I personally take a prenatal w/folic acid, B-6, B-12 and Damiana. Hubby takes L-Arginine . You can talk with a nutritionist or your local herb store. Be careful to read up on side effects, when to take and how much, before you buy something. I was recommended Dong Quai for instance by one herb shop. Read up on it, and while it would help regulate my AF it also can have some pretty horrid side effects (for heavy bleeders especially) and it can be used to naturally abort a baby. Not for me personally.

Just be sure to make an informed choice on each one. GL and babydust to you!

I've heard a lot of people have success with PreSeed. I've personally never used it yet but I'm thinking about it, especially since my discharge was quite unusual last cycle. I currently take vitamin b6 to lengthen my luteal phase so my chances of conception are greater and folic acid to help me release an egg. After I started taking folic acid daily, I noticed my ovulation was on time and not as sporadic as it was previously. I used to ovulate anywhere from CD10 to CD23 in a 27 day cycle.

I haven't gotten a BFP yet but I have heard that 750mg of Vit C helps with progesterone and eggy production :)

I've heard a lot of people have success with PreSeed. I've personally never used it yet but I'm thinking about it, especially since my discharge was quite unusual last cycle. I currently take vitamin b6 to lengthen my luteal phase so my chances of conception are greater and folic acid to help me release an egg. After I started taking folic acid daily, I noticed my ovulation was on time and not as sporadic as it was previously. I used to ovulate anywhere from CD10 to CD23 in a 27 day cycle.

I started b6this cycle, do you take it the entire cycle or do you stop at some point? I definitely want a longer LP but taking the b6 won't make me have a crazy long cycle will it?

@Boston, I started taking it early this year. Coming off Nexplanon the first few months my periods were anywhere from 20-35days apart. Since it and B-12 have been in my system it immediately brought the cycle length under 30 days monthly. After adding Damiana they haven't been spot on but the last three months they've been 26-28days.

Sorry if TMI. Short version, B6 helped to shorten my cycles.

Wanted to add that my GYN said that both were safe to take until a positive -then just Prenatal w/folic

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->