• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Do you test or just wait it out...

londonbird

Reaction score
Do you guys test whilst NTNP or just wait until you are sure and go to docs??

I dont want to get wrapped up in testing, obsessing etc etc.. just not too sure

I had a tiny bleed erm 4 weeks ago and thats it.. Dont want to test and end up detecting a chemical or anything. Had several miscarriages before.

Just wanted some feedback I suppose??? lol

Thanks guys

Xxx

I was going to wait til I'd missed a period but my ov signs were clear so I'm testin tomorrow at 10DPO x

I normally wait about a week after AF is due and if it hasnt shown then would consider testing xx

I'm a testaholic... and I'm going to try my hardest not to be this cycle. I'd wait a week or so after AF is missing to test. :)

I'll be testing at the slightest hint of a symptom.

Okay ... I guess I have been feeling poorly with my crohns, so its hard to tell whats crohns and what could be a symptom. Plus wont have any period anyway whilst I am not eating.. eek.. Guess I wait another 3 weeks then do a test

Thanks guys :)

I wait for late af before testing....

I normally test early and often - you know, just in case. Last month, I was lucky enough to have AF show up one day early!

This cycle, I am now VERY late and still waiting. In fact, it's the longest cycle I've ever had (I'm on CD 40 and I usually have 30 day cycles). I've been cramping, but we only BD once this cycle, and for some reason I think I didn't ovulate.

It worries me a bit...what if my body is starting to fail on me?!

This is my first month of NTNP, but I plan to wait until I have a missed period before I test. I've recorded in my diary when I'd expect my period to arrive, and if it hasn't shown up within a few days of that date, I'll test.
This is my plan. It'll probably not work. I'll probably be spending my money on tests that I'll use way too early.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->