Do you think Gary Mckinnon should face charges

Im sorry but he is a grown man regardless. I dont think you can compare it to a two year old. Im sorry I just dont buy it.

Im just gonna agree to disagree here cos your not gonna change my views. He should face jail. End of for me.

Not trying to change your views just debate as its the debate section. :flower:

Just because he is a grown man doesnt mean he things like a normal grown man. There are many different type of people in this world that the 'normal' rules dont apply to because they cannot be applied to them as they are not average and not normal.

Rules and laws are made for the average the 'normal' person in society. There are exceptions made because of this. Garry Mckinnon needs to be one

Not trying to change your views just debate as its the debate section. :flower:

Just because he is a grown man doesnt mean he things like a normal grown man. There are many different type of people in this world that the 'normal' rules dont apply to because they cannot be applied to them as they are not average and not normal.

Rules and laws are made for the average the 'normal' person in society. There are exceptions made because of this. Garry Mckinnon needs to be one

Yes, this. Not everyone understands the "unwritten" rules of society. Things are not always black and white. I am sick of people not understanding!! Its not hard to TRY and understand. Asd is a very complex thing.

He should still face charges. I think its easy for people to say because he is autistic he shouldnt face a prison term but why not? He committed a crime and in my opinion he should do the time.

He is clearly a very clever man, maybe instead of jailing him they could find a productive outsource for his talents as a hacker?​

He is clearly a very clever man, maybe instead of jailing him they could find a productive outsource for his talents as a hacker?​

Thats a good idea, its a shame to waste such IT talents

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->