Do you think I am jumping the gun too fast? Honestly.

Sweetpea31802

Reaction score
So as you ladies know my story by now I have a concern/question.

Soooo.... (clearing my throat) lol.... This cycle was the very first on I have ever charted with my cbfm. Now I did use it to get our son more than 6 years ago and worked great O'ed on day 14 and everything. Conceived the first month actually. :baby:

So this cycle I O'ed day 18 which would give me a LP of just 9-10 days top. My period is due this Saturday. I never knew my Lp was so short or even when this change in my body occurred.

Anyways I freaked of course! And I am now taking Vitex 1000mg daily and B Complex 500mg daily.

My concern is this: Do you think I am over reacting with my LP being so short? Could my monitor be off (probably not) with my O day? And since this was my first cycle charting with my cbfm and you know how it likes to get to know you the first try should I be so freaked out. Im kinda worried about taking so many vitamins just because the first month of my cbfm read I O'ed so late and my LP will be so short. Am I jumping the gun here girls?

What would you do if you were in my shoes?

Hi,me personally I would wait another month,the first month the monitor is getting used to your cycles,but i'm funny with taking extra vitamins etc,wishing you the best of luck tho x

Are you basing your LP on what your typical cycle length it? I would actually wait and see what your lp turns out to be this month before jumping to conclusions that it's short. You could have just had a fluke cycle with it being a little longer than usual.

I am normally by clockwork 28-30 days tops! I never figured out what my lp is until now. But before it was a 14 day lp last time I used my cbfm which was 6 years ago so I guess it could change?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->