Do you think i ovulated? Advice please xx

babygirlhall

Mummy to Josh and Maisie
Reaction score
Hi girls,
I have just got back from a 2wk hols in cornwall and it was just what i needed after my mc 4+wks ago. I took some ic opk with me and also some cb digi opks, since i had loads of ewcm i thought i would take them just incase.
Anyway i had the ewcm on friday 3rd june and cramps all over the weekend, just like the pains i got from clomid. So i started testing with ic and on monday the 6th i got a positive! Confirmed with a cb digi, could not believe i got a smiley face! So if i did O that makes me around 10dpo? Im not really sure if i believe i O'd cos my af is really irregular but the combination of ewcm, pains and pos opk make me wonder? :shrug: (conceived with clomid last time)
Because im a complete poasa i tested today and got a bfn :cry: its probably too good to be true.
I have read how having a mc can sometimes kick start the body and some women are super fertile after so i guess im just praying im one of them.
I got my last bfp at around 9/10dpo, so if i was it would show by now...yeah??
Any advice would be really great, thanks :flower:
xx

my last pregnancy i didnt get a positive until 12 dpo. This pregnancy i got a bfp at 9dpo so every pregnancy is different, your not out yet! x x

I didn't get my BFP until I was 16 dpo last time so you're certainly not out yet! Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->