Do you think im getting close?

babe2ooo

mum to Jack
Reaction score
Hi.

Im unsure how long my cycle is so unsure when I will ovulate. Im on cd 7 at the moment and got this today. Its the darkest one yet. I know I haven't ovulated yet but do you think I'm close?

Attachments

• 20130303_123037.jpg
    20130303_123037.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 9
  • 20130303_122954.jpg
    20130303_122954.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 15
The pictures are crap it looks abit darker than that

I got lines like that right up until cd20 so the only way to kno is keep testing, not pos yet tho x

second looks like its getting closer- I would test at the same time tomorrow??? did you test again after that?

the lh can fluctuate, one day the line might be quite dark, the next light again, keep testing x

Hey yeah I did test again, still the same.....so don't think I have ovulated yet?

I went to this website baby med - it has an ovulation calculator kind of generic but i used it this cycle for what it was worth it adv based on my cycle length to start testing CD 8- thats what i did - u saw the pics- but today i actually got the pos- i would keep testing if i were you it may be anyday now- and when it happens GET READY!!!!! LOL :)

hi i'm on cd18 and only have 1 blue line, do you think i have not ovulated this month and reset it? or carry on? :( xx

the lh can fluctuate, one day the line might be quite dark, the next light again, keep testing x

do you only have one line or 2? its my first time of using the cbfm, i am so confused..... please help :wacko: xx

Mine looked like that in the morning, then tested again at night and it was suuuper dark. I recommend taking them twice per day when you get to CD13 because some women's surges are so short that they can miss it if they only test once per day. Good luck!

Mine looked like that in the morning, then tested again at night and it was suuuper dark. I recommend taking them twice per day when you get to CD13 because some women's surges are so short that they can miss it if they only test once per day. Good luck!

did you have 2 lines on your stick? i only ever have 1? is that normal?:sad2:
thanks x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JTom
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"