Do You think I'm Ovulating? Totally confused after M/C

yellow610

Reaction score
Hi All!

I started my M/C on Feb 19th, started noticing more wet cm NOT egcm a couple days ago. Got what i think was a positive opk yesterday (so about 2 weeks since starting the MC)...The opk yesterday was pretty much the same color after 3-4 minutes and today half the line came up very dark in about 2-3 minutes. :wacko:

I feel like I can't trust anything though, especially since thats so early. But I dtd just in case yesterday and hopefully later today or tomorrow:winkwink:. My hcg levels were low before the MC around 200, so it may be possible that they hit 0 after the bleeding stopped, which took about 7 days. Anyone else ovulate this early after a chemical? I was about 5 1/2 weeks.

Just when I felt like I had it all figured out... I'm all confused again!!!!! :shrug:

from an article I read

"When the spotting ends, you will get strange symptoms. If you use a fertility monitor, it may say you are ovulating, but you are not. You may see lots of cervical mucus coming out, sometimes still brown or yellow, but it is not a fertility sign either. In fact, most of the time, you will not ovulate in this cycle."

BUT

anything is possible - good luck!!

Thanks, I did read that too. But then I also read about a bunch of women who fell pregnant after a chemical. My gyn said to treat this as a regular period and that I can ttc this month. This is why I'm thinking that maybe I am ovulating.. guess more waiting...

I believe you could be ovulating. If your hcg levels were low then your body gears up for another cycle. If you still had hcg it would delay it and make opks positive. So I think you could well be ovualting and best of luck!

It's DEFINITELY possible- so just assume it IS and then just let whatever happen, happen.. you don't want to miss the chance if it IS correct! :hugs:

thank you for your responses !!
Yea, CM seems to be even drier today and opk came back negative. I'm hoping thats what it is but the only thing that worries me is the I really didnt have the egcm like I normally do. It's amazing though how quickly things seem to have gotten back to normal. how many days to wait????? 13 ughghghhh

don't let the lack of ewcm make you feel bad- I was sooo dry the month I got my BFP!

yea I would love for it to happen of course but im also prepared for it not to happen ( i think!) I'll try to post the update on here.. thanks again ladies.. xoxo

I was also extremely dry the month I got BFP. I remeber I used OPKs for the first time in December and Got a positive on CD 14. I was thinking- well this can't be right I have no cm whatsoever. The I got a BFP on the 4th January. So do not let CM worry you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->