Do you think my sister is having twins?

laura11111

Reaction score
My sister got her bfp a whole week before her expected period! She has a 28 days cycle and definitely ovulated around day 14 (confirmed by ultrasound).

At 8 weeks, her doctor noticed something while feeling her uterus and then said, "well it's not triples or quadruplets". My sister asked, "twins"? The doctor replied, "I didn't say that. We will see what the ultrasound shows us".

So...do you think she's having twins??? She's been horribly sick and extremely tired with this pregnancy.

Does anyone else know of someone's doctor feeling twins so early on?

I'm so excited, but also terrified for her...lol.

Im having twins, didn't get my BFP till 15 days after ovulation and womb was def still below the pelvis at 8 weeks so I would say could be a single or twins only the scan will tell x

I got my BFP over a week before my period was due. Was also really sick until 13/14 weeks and am still exhausted now. Only one baby.

As the doctor said, can only tell by the ultrasound.

As others said only a scan can answer this question.

I'm pregnant with twins and haven't been sick a single time. I feel great, actually. The only way to check is blood HCG or a scan.

with my 2nd I got my bfp a week before af and was really sick, was just the one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->