Do you think this is harsh?

I think its a good idea in general hun, Not as a permanant way to get toys as sometimes they just deserve a toy bought for them as a gift/surprise but in this situ then yes id sa if you want to sell it to buy something else thats fine. Defo teachs a good lesson in life.

Josh is 4 & i make him save his spending money he gets from his "uncle ian" (family friend) If he wants a random magazine or toy, He gets enough off me as it is & some people think i spoil him but i dont think i am.
He gets to take his spends to asda to pick a toy or whichever shop its in , or he saves it towards a day out . He loves having his own little money wallet & paying for things himself.( more often than not ive got to make the cash up anorl *sigh* ) but he's learning he has to save up & it works for us. We just need a digital money bank as he wants to know/see how much he has towards what he wants x

I think its a good idea in general hun, Not as a permanant way to get toys as sometimes they just deserve a toy bought for them as a gift/surprise but in this situ then yes id sa if you want to sell it to buy something else thats fine. Defo teachs a good lesson in life.

Agree. I love suprising Aimee with new things. My favourite thing to do is put the new toy or whatever on her bed and then make her go and play in her room. She hates playing in her room so she is always really pleased when she finds something new. :happydance:

It's a great idea, it teaches them that they can't always have want they want and that life is about comprimise a lesson i'm trying to teach my lot. I can't sell any of their stuff for them though as they only stop playing with something once it is broken and no good. Instead I tell them that if they want something they have to earn the money by helping me about the house and saving up their pennies to get it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->