do you think this is my downfall..

charlotte-xo

Alfie and Darcey's mummy
Reaction score
right well im doing well(ish) on my diet, 30 day shred, sticking to under 1,000 calories a day. For brekkie i have porridge with semi skimmed milk or 2 slices of WW bread, dinner is iether WW soup or a salad with iether chicken or ham, now for tea i usually have whatever everyone else is but its always healthy and always below 400-500 calories ie chicken with marinade and salad or whole grain rice, whole grain pasta with a sauce, sunday dinner with no yorkshire puds or stuffing just meat and veg and a drizzle of gravy, bacon whole grain salad cob. Do you think i should just be having a salad or soup to help boost the diet.

thanks ladies.

<3

I don't think you're having enough calories to be honest so I definitely wouldn't cut them more

30 day shred is great! You eat vitually nothing for a month, lose a bunch of weight, feel like crap, then after the weights gone, you start eating normally again and the weight goes all back on within a week :thumbup:

Too be honest hun, i really don't think diets like this are the way to go, the very least you should be having is 1200 calories, and that's only if you do zero exercise. Try weightwatchers or slimming world, you get them same results, only you don't put all the weight straight back on afterwards!

This is coming from someone who has done 30 day shred, cambridge diet and a load of other crash diets, it never ever ever keeps the weight off, the moment i start eating even a couple of 100 calories a day, the weight just goes straight back on!

I say well done for having the motivation to try and loose weight.
I would never knock anyone's attempts at trying to shift the pounds.
i have been on the slimfast diet for a few months now and lost 2 and a half stone. i am slowly weening myself off the shakes and introducing a healthy eating plan. i now have a shake for breakfast soup or salad for lunch and normally salad and an omelette for my tea. go for it hun if you think it will work for you but just be sensible in what meals you eat so you are getting enough nutrients into your body. I dont see it as a diet any more more of this is how i eat now. it does get easier with time and once you see the weight start to drop off you will be delighted and see all your hard work is worth it. I have gone from a size 16-18 down to a 12 i have around another stone to loose but i know i will get there now. well done you you should be proud of yourself x

30 day shred is great! You eat vitually nothing for a month, lose a bunch of weight, feel like crap, then after the weights gone, you start eating normally again and the weight goes all back on within a week :thumbup:

Too be honest hun, i really don't think diets like this are the way to go, the very least you should be having is 1200 calories, and that's only if you do zero exercise. Try weightwatchers or slimming world, you get them same results, only you don't put all the weight straight back on afterwards!

This is coming from someone who has done 30 day shred, cambridge diet and a load of other crash diets, it never ever ever keeps the weight off, the moment i start eating even a couple of 100 calories a day, the weight just goes straight back on!

I didn't realise there was an eating plan that went with 30 Day Shred? I thought you just did the exercise DVD? :shrug:

Charlotte - I agree with the others that it doesn't sound like you're eating enough calories. I definitely wouldn't cut anymore out of your diet. The absolute minimum you should have is 1200 - and then you should be adding your exercise calories back in too. For example, I think I burn about 240kcals doing level 1 of 30 Day Shred.
xx

thanks ladies :hugs: well its working so far ive dropped alot of weight but just feel as if i should be doing something else :shrug:

<3

I'd maybe up your cals as your doing alot of exercise. I didn't go on a diet as such i just watched my cals each day and only had 1200 cals a day and a takeaway on a sat night as a treat. I didn't really exercise either, i just walked with the pram into town and things and i lost 2 stone in about 4-5 months. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->