Do you think this is really it? UPDATE #20

bumski

Mum to teen and newborn
Reaction score
had my ovarian drilling done on 9th july.

i got the first one on thursday 22nd july and again + on fri and sat, i have since got - opks

I have been doing the opks since the operation and this is how my progression looks, what do you think?

i never ovulated before the drilling even when on clomid, do you think i could count this as i have now? it would work out approx cd14 if the drilling was counted as cd1 :wacko:

Attachments

• camping 027.jpg
    camping 027.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 24
  • sticks 002.jpg
    sticks 002.jpg
    9.8 KB · Views: 16
  • sticks 001.jpg
    sticks 001.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 37
thankyou, and congratulations :happydance:

having blood done tomorrow to confirm, or to pee me off, one or the other :dohh:

I would say that would be post hun. yours looks better then mine.

oh i hope so, getting blood done tomorrow so will know for sure if i can trust opks, fx

Yeah, I would say your opks look postive also! Which brand are you using? Where did you buy yours from? Good Luck!

well i had OD done on the 9th and bled for a few days after, i presumed from the op but doctor said to count it as af :shrug:
this test was from last thursday which would be 13 days after the op and tomorrow i will be on cd21 or 5-7dpo, oh so confusing :wacko:

I get them from ebay, i always use the same ones so not sure exactly where from as i just "buy more" on there and dont pay much attention to it. iv been using these for about 2 months solid and never had them this dark.

Would you be able to send me the link? I need to buy more test but I want to try your brand.
this is where i found mine.
https://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=290450340947&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT
good luck!

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=270567290377&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT

hope thats worked x

Your tests defo. look positive to me! Though I've never used OPKs, thanks to my PCOS.

So, how did your blood tests go???

my results were back at the doctors yesterday but the receptionist said they had to be signed of by doc before she could tell me, long story short, doctor went home leaving a message to tell me "its fine" she has said this before and my progesterone was 1.1!!!! iv got to wait until monday now for exact numbers as they are closed all weekend :growlmad:

not holding out much hope though as got a nearly pos opk yesterday too.
I also have pcos and quite often get nearly pos on them but i never got them as strong as these, after the first pic i had an even stronger one, i figure atleast i will know whether to trust them or not when my results are back.

100% temping next cycle, to save the confusion :dohh:

They look 100% positive to me, I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you that the OD worked!! :D

I used that brand along with my usual brand this cycle, want me to PM you a pic of my positive? It looks just like yours xx

oh yes please, they have been neg since so really hoping this was it as i havnt ov in like years!!!

just rung doctors yet again for my levels and they have told me to ring back after 11 :growlmad: i swear they are they find this amusing, its so important to me, they have already made me wait in suspense all weekend and its killing me because i dont know whether to be happy or miserable, oh im just rambling on. time will tell ay? :shrug:

PM'd you :) Good luck! xx

well after a few phone calls to the doctors and told i cant have my results, i went down there and explained i need to know asap, the receptionist went into the doctor and i was told that they show i have actually ovulated!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

my results are 28.3, do you think this is good enough, iv read that it should be 30 or more but i could have been a day or two out when i had the test. iv never had a day 21 result higher than 1.1 so im taking this as a good sign, any info would be great

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->