Do you use liners?

sheldonsmommy

Reaction score
These summer fruits are doing a number on my diapers and his poops are so squishy that it's getting everywhere and is really difficult to get out of the fleece of the diaper.

So I'm wondering about using liners. Anyone use washable liners? I feel like they would be a little easier to rinse the poop off, but do they shift around in the diaper? I have a 10 month-old who zombie crawls (it's like half bum-scooting and half crawling :)) and is on the verge of walking, so he is constantly on the move.

Are the one-time use liners flushable? Do they hold up or do they disintegrate?

Experiences welcome :)

I used the flushable ones and had no trouble. Found it to be much easier, and a diaper saver.

I use washable fleece liners- always have as a stay dry layer. If they are long enough, they generally don't shift around too much. They make cleanup so much easier! I just spray off the liner with my diaper sprayer- the diaper itself doesn't even get poop on it.

I use both. I put a disposable liner in DD's 1st nappy of the day when I know she will poop and late in the afternon wen she's likely to poop again. I use reusable liners in all nappies. I've never had a disposable liner disintegrate and I find that reusable liners don't move much.

I used both in the begining but now I mostly use the flushable liners, never had one disintegrate on me yet!

I use the disposable ones and even wash them and use them again!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->