Do you want fries with that? [Rafwife's Weightloss Journal]

Pyrrhic

Reaction score
oooook so about time I started a weight loss journal.

I lost 16lbs back in April/May and for some reason lost my momentum. So since then I've put on 4lbs.

Now, 4lbs isn't that much for 4 months, but still. I need to be managing my weight better and losing weight, not gaining or maintaining. :dohh:

My Current Weight/BMI

So as of now I weigh 84kgs. That's 185.2lbs or 13st 2lbs and at 5'9 it gives me a BMI of *gulp* 27.3

A normal BMI is 18.5-24.9 :dohh:

I'm also a size 16 top and bottom.

My Goals

So this is the bit I need to focus on! The end result!

My goal is to be 150lbs/10st 7lbs/68kgs and a BMI of 22.2 and a clothes size 12

So I need to lose 35.2lbs or 16kgs or 2.5 stone

My Plan

I'm not a fan of diets. I'm not looking to starve my body out of nutrition, and I love my food too much :lol: I don't just want to lose weight, I want to be healthy and energetic and feel better in my own body.

So my plan is to eat healthy, watch my portion sizes and exercise!

Now I've had a journal before when I lost 16lbs, and I found it helped. I need the motivation :rofl: So if you drop by, please leave a comment for me! :)

Good luck hun, im starting Monday Too :)

Good luck hun! Start a journal and I'll come visit you. Us December Mummies do it together :happydance: Maybe we oculd aim to lose our baby weight before our babies 1st Birthdays :lol:

Thats what im hoping i want to lose some weight for Christmas im 2 stone heavier now than pre pregnancy :cry:

Thats what im hoping i want to lose some weight for Christmas im 2 stone heavier now than pre pregnancy :cry:

I know the feeling hun, but how good will we feel when we achieve our goals and chuck away all these clothes for good! :happydance:

We can keep each other motivated if you like! Are you following a specific diet, or doing healthy eating/exercising?

Good luck ...wish my bmi was 27 ...its 42 :blush:

Todays Food

Brekkie: None! (Naughty!!)

Lunch: Veggie club sandwich (red peppers, yellow peppers, tomato, cucumber and goats cheese on wholemeal bread)

Dinner: balsamic and black pepper green beans, roasted sweet potato and salad with light vinaigrette dressing.

No snacks today for the first time in ages! :happydance:

Also I've re-started taking my vitamins and oils so today I've had....

Green tea tablets (helps with slimming)
Pumpkin and flax seeds
Multivitamin (special type off a nutritionist)
Omega-3 oils

I've also bought some nice herbal tea to have in the evening which apparently is an appetite suppressants :lol: I love something sweet after dinner, so I will arm myself with this tea and some fruit!

Try drinking something like white tea throughout the day, it's a great appetite suppressant and will keep your energy levels up when you're flagging. That said, don't touch it in the evenings as it's rammed with caffeine.

Good luck! Pretty sure I'll have myself one of these when LO is here!

Try drinking something like white tea throughout the day, it's a great appetite suppressant and will keep your energy levels up when you're flagging. That said, don't touch it in the evenings as it's rammed with caffeine.

Good luck! Pretty sure I'll have myself one of these when LO is here!

Thanks hun, I'll have a look for it! I tend to live in Holland and Barrett as I do love healthy food, I just have been pigging out and ordering takeaways too often :lol: Plus at work we get fed, and it always tends to be pasta in a cream sauce :wacko:

The tea I got today is this one....

https://www.hollandandbarrett.com/pages/product_detail.asp?pid=1740&prodid=1861

So we'll see! :lol:

Good luck hun! Im sure u'll manage it!! My BMI was 57 :blush: its now 39!! :happydance: I only weigh 2.5st more than u now, but im much shorter. We'll get there together hun! x

Good luck hun! Im sure u'll manage it!! My BMI was 57 :blush: its now 39!! :happydance: I only weigh 2.5st more than u now, but im much shorter. We'll get there together hun! x

Your weightloss has been amazing hun, you're such an inspiration! I'm sure by Christmas we'll both have even more weight loss :happydance:

Im going to following Slimming World, im re-joining Monday Morning, OH has bought a treadmill so i am going to run 5x a week hopefully 3 miles at a time. I used to run 3 miles a day at the gym so i want to get my fitness levels back to what they used to be. I know it will take some time though so i am aiming small to start with and will then graudually build up!! By christmas i want to have at least lost 1.5 stone!!! xx

Good work on getting OH in on it too. Always a good motivator.

I'll be keeping an eye on your journal for ideas for after I've had LO. X

Good Luck i am 2 trying to lose 2.5 stone in time for christmas in 2 wks i have lost 9lbs my way is the same as yourself eating nice and healthy and watching portion size xx

9lbs is brilliant hun! Well done!! :happydance: Looks like we have the same target too :)

HI! :wave: Just popping in to say good luck with your healthy eating etc. Sounds way better than diet! Im hoping to lose 2 stone by Xmas with slimming world, although ideally need to lose 3 and a half to get to 10 stone. xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->