Do you want fries with that? [Rafwife's Weightloss Journal]

How have you roped your OH into it? The more I try and convince mine, the more he insists on eating crap!!!! :dohh:

Well, I'm the only one who cooks and I sat him down and said I wasn't happy about my weight and I wanted his support so I'd be cooking healthy from now on. Of course I love him, but he needs to lose weight too, so by asking him to help me, he's motivated. Plus he can't cook to save his life :lol:

I just won't bring anymore convenience, crappy food into the house either. No instant food, no sweets, no crisps, etc so he can't just go and rummage :lol:

Well, I'm the only one who cooks and I sat him down and said I wasn't happy about my weight and I wanted his support so I'd be cooking healthy from now on. Of course I love him, but he needs to lose weight too, so by asking him to help me, he's motivated. Plus he can't cook to save his life :lol:

I just won't bring anymore convenience, crappy food into the house either. No instant food, no sweets, no crisps, etc so he can't just go and rummage :lol:

My OH desperately needs to lose weight too. He put on more weight that me whilst I was pregnant!!! I think he must eat junk in work as I cook healthy foods too and dont buy any sweets crisps etc. Exercise is the key I think.. Just cant motivate myself to do that yet.. Seems like too much hassle with baba! Manage the odd walk but thats about it!! Good on you for getting him to do it too though. I wish I could, but it doesnt help that his mother keeps bringing him cakes into his work!!!!! :wacko:

I know what you mean about exercise! The last thing I want to do when I come home is exercise!

I would start by just walking with the stroller for 30mins a day and gradually increase your pace. It'll be a nice walk for both of you :) Or walk instead of using the car/bus sometimes. Check out buggyfit too, as its a good way to exercise with baby and meet mums.

Todays Food

Brekkie: Some honeydew melon

Lunch: Wholemeal pitta bread filled with sweet peppers, cherry tomatoes, onion, basil and olive oil.

Dinner: Chilli Spaghetti (with soy mince, homemade sauce, and wholemeal pasta, ground flax and ground pumpkin seeds)

Extra: green tea, multivitamin and omega-3 oils

I need more protein really :dohh: So I'm thinking porridge or bran cereal tomorrow for brekkie and then a protein shake after my workout.

I have porridge for brekkie and love it. :D Add some chopped fruit and it keeps you full til lunchtime! I think I'd better stop reading your meals as it makes me hungry! Reeealy fancy a nice pitta with yummy filling now :dohh: How are you handling the sugar cravings today? xxx

sugar cravings are better today! :happydance: It's always worse in the evenings though, so we'll see!

Chilli spaghetti was AMAZING! MmMMmMmmmm OH couldn't even tell it was healthy! I put extra omega-3 oils in it, plus ground pumpkin and flax seeds and you couldn't tell at all. Fab way to get vits & stuff into dinner.

Hi luv, just found your journal and wanted to say good luck with your plan!

BTW your daily diet so far sounds super healthy...I'm jelous, as for the chilli spag..mmm mm

x

Thanks hun! yeah I'm trying to be as healthy as possible as well as watch what I'm eating to make myself all round more healthy :)

Today was a bit of a crap day though! monday blues!

No brekkie and hardly any lunch! Kitchen made a cheese and onion omlette and chips :sick: So I fed it to the office dog :rofl:

My tea tonight was home made pizza with a whole meal base and low fat cheese and some tomatoes also had roasted sweet potatoes and an undressed salad with loads of veggies :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->