Do your boobs ever get nice again?!

Brightxeyes

Reaction score
So my boobs before I was pregnant were okay. They were smallish as I'd lost weight. I obviously bumped up a cup during pregnancy, but then after birth, when the milk came in, my days they were firm, huge (my boyfriend said the size of my head and I'm quite sure he was serious...) but breast feeding just wasn't for me or for baby. So they shrunk down. A lot.

My bra size sounds pretty decent at 32DD.. But when the bra comes off they look deflated.. They're like a weird soft feeling and they're so much lower than they used to be!

I can only buy balconette bras. I've bought one plunge bra and they're forever bulging out and you can see the shape through my tshirt it's horrid!

I'm trying to do some excercises with kettlebells and Dumbbells but I don't feel it being effective, like when I work on other parts of my body I feel the burn. Am I just wasting my energy or will they get better. I just want them to feel firmer and Perkier. Even just a little bit will make me feel so much better.

I hate being topless around the boyfriend.

Errrr.... I would like to say yes but, at least in my case, the answer is no. I was never very big on the first place and now they are just small, dangly and squishy.:nope:. TBH they were OK after the first pregnancy but after the second..... sigh....

I too have been working on my pecs...We'll see what happens.

I've had success at returning mine back to their perky, firm selves that I was used to. Losing weight and exercising for a year has helped tone everything back up nicely! I went from a 34DD to a 34B.

3 years later and mine are still saggy sacks of flour . . . . :(

My LO is 11 months now and my boobies are much softer and less perky. They were very perky before I got pg so the damage isn't too bad but I can definitely see the difference...

I've always had pretty small boobs, 34B and after pregnancy and breastfeeding they are a bit softer and saggier, but pretty much gone back to normal now.

After I dried up after breastfeeding my first, they got smaller than I was originally. I started out a perky 34B pre-preg, and after I dried up they were much softer and just so small. Such a bummer. I'm feeding my 12 week old now and they are a great 34C. Probably a 34D. I know they will shrivel up again so I'm enjoying while it lasts :p. Maybe I'll pump once a day for years after I'm done feeding her just to keep the volume. Lol jk but I've though about it.

In my case unfortunately not :( in pregnant again and they're getting a bit more pert again! X

Deflated is a perfect word to describe them! :( it sucks! Soft, saggy, lifeless boobs :p booooooo

Mine got better after the first pregnancy and at one point I really liked my boobs, this time however they've really sagged and look deflated, I'm hoping that they're going to get better but with this been baby number two I'm not holding much hope.

I'm only 7 weeks in for this pregnancy, but with my first they did firm up again. They weren't as nice as before pregnancy, but once the estrogen got back up, they went back to close to normal and I was back to my prepreg bra size. It took a long time though, like 8 months. They say it takes about 6 months from when you are done breastfeeding, and that is what it was for me. I am hoping it will be the same this time, but it sounds like the second time can make them worse :growlmad:

Mine only perked up again during 2nd pregnancy...I dunno what will happen later!! Kind of worried as yes they looked extremely deflated and even moreso when I lost the weight!

After my first child, I went to a cosmetic surgery clinic two months after she was born to enquire about getting a breast enlargement or lift. That's how much I was shocked by the change in my breasts. I had no idea they'd change so drastically.

I couldn't afford to get surgery at the time so I have been saving up for the last three and a half years. After my second child, they have gone back to pretty much the same as they were after my first, but I still have a lot of weight to lose, and when I lose it I know theyll change for the worse again.

I have spent so long being unhappy with my post pregnancy boobs no one warned me on how much they change. I've been so miserable because of them, i wish I could say they get better, but pregnancy is such a massive change to your body and boobs are one of the things affected the most. It's really tough, I know.

sounds weird but mine are actually better now than before! i didnt breast feed and theyre a cup size smaller but seem less saggy (maybe its just coz theyre a bit smaller) :) wish i could say the same has happened to other parts of my body!! I now have a saggy belly and feel like ive aged about 10 years in the face lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->