Do your children pick up every bug going at school?

babyno9

Living in a madhouse!
Reaction score
My girl's have been ill constantly since september, the only time they aren't ill is when its half-term.

Since september my girl's have had Croup, Slapped Cheek syndrome, chest infections, ear infections and Bronchiolitis. :nope:

My 3 year old started getting ill again yesterday with diarrohoa and a cough, today she had a high temp, said her neck and head hurt, said her belly hurt, had diarrohoa again and was just generally looking ill. Dp had to take her to hospital because our doctors surgery was closed and the out of hours doesn't open until 6.30pm. Turns out she has another ear infection, tonsilitis, sickness and diarrohoa. She came home tonight had her meds and proceeded to throw up everywhere. :( I just want my little girl's well again. :cry:

Yep my son has had the cold 3 times and two 24-48hr bugs since starting school this term!

OH doesn't catch them really but I do! :(

Its a nightmare isn't it?! I feed my girl's plenty of fruit, veg and meat and give them vitamins but it doesn't seem to help. At a loss of what to try.

Mine used to but for the past few years they've been great. :)

My DD has been ill plenty of times since birth. She has had various coughs colds and chest infections. Plus urine infections. We were at the hospital due to her breathing and wheeziness. She should be at nursery tomorrow but I don't think she will be there, the hospital gave her a course of steroids. 8 tablets, 4 dissolved in water, yesterday and today they seem to have done her a bit of good but she still has to have her inhaler every few hours.

yes, and because Makena has asthma, it becomes quite serious, and she has been hospitalized at least once a year...already in March of this year. My baby had pneumonia and RSV and was hospitalized this year too...and all three of my kids have already been sick this school year...and it's only been three weeks in! I am going to be getting the flu shot for Makena and Kelana, and maybe Jasper too this year.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->