Do your hubby's help around the house?

Mummy to be x

The 4 of us...♡
Reaction score
Each week I show hubby my pregnancy app and he has a read, and on today's reading it said he should help around the house with chores as growing a baby is hard work etc etc. I'm currently relaxing in bed while hubby is doing the washing, cleaning the house and scrubbing the bathroom. :thumbup: I could get used too this. :blush:

I'm in shock :haha:

:coffee:

Oh yes.... I call him the my house husband (we aren't married though!). He does everything, I am very spoilt. He even sews things for me. He can fix, make, do anything. I love it!

Because I'm lazy lol

Yeah I am pretty spoiled too. I do a lot around the house but so does he, probably a little more than me since he cooks us dinner every night.

No I'm not married to mine, but we may as well be so I just call him hubby :haha:

Mine also cooks dinner on an evening, tonight we are supposed to be having curry but I don't think I can face it tonight, feeling a bit nauseas :nope:

My husband cooks and does most the cleaning at the moment. I just have to keep on top of the clothes washing, he does it wrong! But yes I'm spoilt too, I'm very lucky

What app is that? I need to download that one. Lol

My hubby has been doing a lot of the cooking, since I've been pretty nauseous in the evenings.

He hasn't done much cleaning but he's been pampering me a lot more, which is nice. He'll run out to the store for just about anything I'm craving, and if I ask him to get up and get me something, he'll do it. It usually takes a fire or an act of god to get my husband off the couch once he gets home, so this is BIG! I could get used to this.

Lol that's the one thing I'm dreading when I go to check all the washing, I bet he's put darks in with whites :dohh: if he has he's in big trouble.

Hormonal pregnant lady and ruined washing.....:gun:

What app is that? I need to download that one. Lol

My hubby has been doing a lot of the cooking, since I've been pretty nauseous in the evenings.

He hasn't done much cleaning but he's been pampering me a lot more, which is nice. He'll run out to the store for just about anything I'm craving, and if I ask him to get up and get me something, he'll do it. It usually takes a fire or an act of god to get my husband off the couch once he gets home, so this is BIG! I could get used to this.

It's called pregnancy + I just typed in pregnancy apps in my app search and it seemed a popular one so I downloaded it :thumbup: the only thing I've found is that once you get to week 14 you have to pay for it! Cheeky buggers, I think it's only something like 69p but still :haha:

Now I'm feeling left out, mine is useless :( anyone wanna swap?

I have a baby and a toddler to look after (plus grow this amazing little accident :haha: ) and last night hubby fell asleep on the floor at 9pm, whilst I still had to clean and care for baby. Left him snoring on the floor all night, the selfish git lol.

I have a baby and a toddler to look after (plus grow this amazing little accident :haha: ) and last night hubby fell asleep on the floor at 9pm, whilst I still had to clean and care for baby. Left him snoring on the floor all night, the selfish git lol.

Cheeky bugger I'd of kicked his ass! :haha:

My DF is a stay at home dad whilst i work. As well as looking after our daughter he does all the cleaning, cooking and odd D.I.Y jobs around the house.

He truly is a star. xx

I'm currently a SAHM and Maddie is in nursery 3 days a week (I'm a freelancer - so when I can get work I do it but this way she can stay in the same routine).

Soooo I do 80 - 90 percent. OH takes the rubbish out (he has started remembering a bit more now I am pregnant) and will put the odd wash on but that's about it.

Totally spoilt because usually our cleaner comes in a couple of hours a week and does his ironing and mopping floors, etc. However she has quite a few medical issues so unfortunately is very unreliable so I am doing it all in her absence (and in the absence of any work for myself).

We really like her and feel bad that's she is self employed and don't want to fire her as she is genuinely sick... We hope she is all sorted for when the baby comes, she is great when she is on form.

OH can't cook to save his life, but can order a great takeaway!

xx

My husband has been very good. He cooks tea every night and sometimes washes up to. I do the washing. But he helps with the cleaning. He has let me chill out on the sofa most nights

Yeah I'm more like you, mine done a fair bit if DIY today but the house is a tip and I'm struggling with my active toddler!

Anyone wana trade haha.x

Mine won't cook, because he always says I do it so much better (lol, what an excuse!) but he will go pick up anything I want and he does the grocery shopping. He always washes the dishes after meals, takes out the trash, and he cleaned the bathroom for the first time in years the other day...I was shocked! And he always does his own laundry because we don't mix ours since his seems a lot more yucky and sweaty than mine!

I Wish!!!! He takes out the trash and mows the grass, and that's with me grumbling!!! He does nothing else.. And we have a 2 year old and I'm almost 4 months pregnant... So I just do it all a little at a time or it doesn't get done

My DH works full time and commutes, and I only work part time and don't commute,so basically the work our cleaner doesn't do,I do.However, since being pregnant DH does everything for me,and I didn't expect it at all! I am trying to take back my share now as I feel guilty!

This thread has made me smile! My DH doesn't do too much around the house, although he has done more since the pregnancy. However he works so much harder and longer hours than me so I really don't mind, its fair. We have also got a cleaner a few hours once a week to do general housework and hoovering.

I'm v. lucky, he'll cook and clean and take LO out from under my feet. And does the food shopping, drives to the next town for my favorite takeout and makes me endless cups of tea :):)

I am really lucky, sometimes I must take it for granted as he is brilliant really. He does the cooking, mainly cause he thinks he does a better job (he actually does haha) and he always helps out with the little one even after being at work all day. He's a good 'un :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->