Doc's appointment - tomorrow

suzan

Reaction score
I called my doc today to let him know what has happened so far, and that I think the sac fell. I talked to his nurse and she told me to call her back after 15min as she wanted to talk to doc about it. I told her I am still having cramps and that I am always spotting blood clots all the time and am sure this is what gives me cramps bec I just keep feeling it (sorry tmi)

I called her back and she adviced me to see the doc tomorrow. He wants to see me and I dont know what is it for. They can't check my uterus to see if it's empty or something as I am still bleeding (thru transvaginal u/s) so I was wondering maybe they will check it normally? I dont know.

I am scared. I thought I wouldnt be, but I am. I think that I lied to myself saying that I am ok and wont worry getting pregnant again bec this is what I really want, but what an irony bec I am scared to death.

Will update u all on what happens tomorrow.

Am back from the doctor's.
It didn't go well. The only good thing is that the sac is gone but I have remaning left. There are some things left from the sac that should be gone. The doc asked me if I wanted him to remove it or take a type of pill that can help. I chose the pill, I am too affraid of him removing it! What if it hurts!?

He gave me this pill to be taken for 14 days, and told me that I should go and see him on the second day when AF arrives. If it is still there, then only solution is to pull it out. :cry:

Let's see how it goes!!
Why this is happening to me!! :cry:

Oh suzan I am thinking of you hun the pain will ease with time.
Take care
Luv Cheryl xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back