Doctor Who!!

Oswin

Reaction score
Eeeeee just watching it now, so excited :dance: SO long awaited :brat: Even my three yr old is loving it :thumbup:
Any other hardcore Whovians here? :friends:

I love Doctor Who too! It's hard adjusting from watching it on Netflix to having to wait a week between episodes though.

I love Doctor Who too! It's hard adjusting from watching it on Netflix to having to wait a week between episodes though.
Hooray I'm not alone :haha:
What dyou think of Capaldi then?

I'm undecided on Capaldi I think I need a few more episodes' that said' I only started watching from the reboot Christopher Ecc so I've no idea on the more classic ones! Matt Smith was and is my absolute favourite!
I did like the episode though, Matt Smiths exit was very much about him and Amy Pond which I loved but I'm glad that Clara got a moment with him!
I love Strax. He always makes me laugh! Looking forward to next Saturday!

I like Capaldi. It's hard to tell from one episode though. I also only started with Chris Eccleston, so don't know the classic doctors.

The whole Promised land at the end was very strange!

The whole Promised land at the end was very strange!

I'm excited to see what they do with this. I have a feeling it will be very sinister :twisted:

I'm not entirely decided on Capaldi either. He talks slower, which I like because sometimes I had a hard time understanding Tennant and Smith. But he also seems to be slower in general and not quite as exciting. But we're only two episodes in, time will tell.

I'm tired of Clara and I think she's an absolutely flat character; I can't relate to her at all.

Yes, I haven't been overly impressed with the first two episodes. Hopefully the next one is more exciting. I definitely miss tenant and Smith. They were both amazing. Capaldi has a lot to live up to.

Capaldi is growing on me. I think he does have what it takes to be the doctor. With some of them I think it takes time for the actor to really get into the role (Except Matt smith who seemed to fit in as easy as breathing)

So far so good. I'm curious about the 'promised land' also. I hope it turns out to be a good story line. Not like the whole Amy pond seeing strange things and turns out she was trapped until she have birth to river song. Clever twist, but I must admit I wasn't a fan of that one.

I do like the light hearted side of the doctor but I do miss Tennants darker more troubled version.

Anywho, I still love it and will always watch it :)

Capaldi redeemed himself to me with the Robin Hood episode. He may not be quite as quick, figure-it-out-as-you-go as Tennant and Smith, but he has a certain stubborn charm.

My theory is that the Promised Land is a guise created by either the Cybermen or the Daleks to recruit people (or robots, what have you, etc.) that have been killed by or because of the Doctor, and they'll turn these people on him. Guess we'll wait and see!

Did that woman in the promised land call the doctor her boyfriend? Or did I miss hear?

Did that woman in the promised land call the doctor her boyfriend? Or did I miss hear?

I think she did! My oh thinks she could be the Rhani! Me I have no clue but I do like the last theory^ .

Last nights episode was favourite so far I was totally spooked and my 4yr old was watching through his fingers!

It was well creepy! Thing I don't get tho...

the whole idea of having something under your bed was planted in the doctors head by Clara, yet when they spoke to young rupert there was something on his bed?!? Anyone know what that was about?

I'm thinking the little toy soldier might make an appearance again :)

I loved Saturday's episode!!! So good! And I loved #12 in it too. It was just so creepy! Yes, I think the toy soldier will definitely make another appearance :)

It was well creepy! Thing I don't get tho...

the whole idea of having something under your bed was planted in the doctors head by Clara, yet when they spoke to young rupert there was something on his bed?!? Anyone know what that was about?

I'm thinking the little toy soldier might make an appearance again :)

I was wondering that too! Asked oh and he was a bit miffed as well! And who took the chalk off the book in the TARDIS at the start and wrote on the board?

I agree that the toy soldier will be popping up in future episodes!

I am really liking Capaldi now. I still miss Smith but I like #12's approach.

Can't wait for more!

Well I guess we know who Missy is now! Without giving away spoilers...I was disappointed.

I am also thoroughly spooked with the concepts about death that are brought up - I'm more spooked and focused on that than I am on the whole Missy thing. Did that shake anyone else?

Yes! Totally agree about the concepts of death thing. That creeped me out a bit lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->