Doctor Who!!

Havent watched the finale yet but I am a massive doctor who fan x
Love David Tennant but Matt Smith was the best Doctor, he was brilliant, still miss him in it x I'm not too fussed about Peter Capaldi he's no david or matt but I think he's ok x

I was disappointed with the whole series. I think capaldi has a lot of potential but the writing and directing have been awful.

Clara is soooooo boring, and the finale just didn't have much epic-ness to it. It was a bit 'meh'.

I was disappointed with the whole series. I think capaldi has a lot of potential but the writing and directing have been awful.

Clara is soooooo boring, and the finale just didn't have much epic-ness to it. It was a bit 'meh'.

I agree with you! I watched the finale last night. I like Capaldi, but I don't think the writing this season was very good. How does it work? Is there a Christmas special? This is my first season actually watching on TV and not on Netflix.

I just started watching this on Netflix. :mrgreen: I'll be honest though, I started at the part where David Tennant is the Doctor... I just couldn't do the older ones. :blush:

That's ok Tiff! I didn't do the old ones either. I started with Chris Eccleston and he was only on for one season before David Tennant.

I've only watched the first two eps of this season, i loved Matt Smith so much, i struggled with Capaldi, i dont know whether to leave it now and keep Matt Smiths reign in my fond memories or whether to keep trying with it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->