Doctor Who

DejaEntendu

Reaction score
please say I'm not the only whovian on this forum
I'm completely obsessed with the show.

I'm so excited for April 23rd ,I'm like an excited geeky hyper child.

I'm way too excited for Neil Gaiman's episode (number 4) and I'm a bit gutted that they're splitting this series in half
:(

I also own a lot of Doctor Who related stuff (fob watch,cardboard cutout of 10,tardis mug,dalek webcam)
I love the way the show caters for all ages,it's something I could honestly watch with my whole family and I love that.

I'm a Whovian and a Torchwood Fan too, Can't wait for the 23rd! :happydance:

I have always been into scfi so I love dr who (more so the older ones though) I was realy looking forward to the new show untill I had a dodgy dream the other night now im not sure I can watch it without bursting out laughing :) I dont even like the new dr that way, strange :)

I'm really looking forward to this series of Dr Who. It will be weird though as I won't be able to watch it with the same group of friends as I have done for the past couple of years! Will just have to have long in depth email/ phone correspondence with my best mate about each episode since he's moved to London!

Beca :wave:

I'm a huge Torchwood/John Barrowman fan but i also love Dr Who, can't wait for the new series of both to start!

YAY!

I saw the trailer for the new series and ran around the room like a lunatic!

So excited to!

I'm a massive fan of DW and Torchwood too!

Haven't seen any trailers or read any spoilers yet, so for the first time, I am completely unspoilt going to watch the new season!

I am trying very hard to keep away from Torchwood Spoilers!!!

I can't wait either.

My friend wrote the Dalek episode when Christopher Ecclestone was the Doctor and he has Stephen Moffat as one of his friends on facebook. I have to try really hard not to spam him with messages demanding to know what's going to happen next.

He's also friends with David Tennant, which just about killed me when he was the Doctor because he's not there under his own name. Every time one of Rob's friends commented on his status I was trying to work out if they were him :blush: :haha:

I didn't realise they were planning to split the series though, why are they doing that?

:happydance: Its nearly here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I'm not excited honest :haha:

I am really excited!

Honestly i used to think doctor who was lame until i watched the last season now i am obsessed.

I find the doctor really hot....in a weird way

What did you all think??? OMG i can't wait for next week!!!

i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee dr who!!! i loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee david tennant and was so sad when he left but i do like matt smith and i am soooooooo excted the series has started again!!!

This episode didn't really grab me at all. I feel like what happened in the first few minutes is all going to be magically undone at some point so I don't really feel invested in the story.

I'm also getting really bored of
the River Song story arc
and I wish they would resolve that one.

I am really excited!

Honestly i used to think doctor who was lame until i watched the last season now i am obsessed.

I find the doctor really hot....in a weird way

Same!

It's embarrassing almost, because I used to laugh at everyone who fancied David Tennant, and now here I am with a massive crush on Matt Smith.

There's just something about him!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"