Doctors Grr!

J

Jade--x

I made an appointment with my GP today because I've been bleeding pretty much most of the time from when I had my first AF after baby (who is now 13 months old) until I went on the patch in November '11 and then I've been continually bleeding since I stopped using it in April.

I've been to see her so many times about it and I just keep being given tablets to stop it..Which work for a few days whilst I'm taking them and then it's straight back again after..Aside from the fortune I'm having to pay out on sanitary products as this bleeding is severely heavy..It's starting to make life difficult and really get me down!!

I told her all of the above and she just said how their's nothing it can be it's just normal and said she'd give me provera tablets to try..And I put my foot down and said I wanted to be sent for tests and she reluctantly agreed to give me an internal and swabs and to send me for a blood test to check my hormone levels..But she had to book me in for another appointment next week! :growlmad:

I just want to know what's going on and find some way to fix it as these tablets I keep being given are doing nothing!

Has anyone else had anything similar and found out what it is? I can't stand to wait another 2/3 weeks to find out what's wrong :cry:

I was fobbed off by my gp for the same thing, i bled for 5 months everyday except for three days, she finally did something when i said "Look its everyday and i mean everyday, i am uncomfortable and covered in sours!" she looked at me ad said "oh, you really mean everyday!" :dohh:

Remember, they think you are an idiot, and they know best, just really get cross, that's all i can suggest.

I hope you find a resolution soon x

Thanks hun I've got an appointment thursday for swabs that I know are gonna come back negative because I'm a million and 1 percent definite its not that - So I'm going to insist on being referred to the hospital and not leave until its done. I said that its everyday and its not a little either and I've been told I'm overexaggerating - I'm really not its awful x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->