Doctors

shampain

Mum to Patrick! :-)
Reaction score
Hiya! just a quick question, we havent been able to register patricks birth yet as my partner hasnt been able to have time off work, when the midwife was talking about it she said that once hes registered we will get a slip that registers him at the doctors? anyway, for a week now hes had a snotty eye and it doesnt seem to be clearing, also he has dry skin and think he needs something for it....so getting to the point....if iw as to phone our doctors would they see him? even though he aint registered there, but i was under the midwife there? :blush:

I am not sure, but if you need him to see a doctor I dont think they can refuse with him being so young. I would ring and ask, Hope his eyes get better soon. x

Awww poor little chap...Ring them and ask first but if they wont see him take him to the NHS walk in centre if you have one?? Or your health visitor should prescribe something for it but not sure if youre registered with a HV untill your registered with the doctor??

defo registered with health visitor as shes been out to us a few days ago. Hope they see him, dont wanna be messing with walk in centre really!

defo registered with health visitor as shes been out to us a few days ago. Hope they see him, dont wanna be messing with walk in centre really!

I know what you mean about walk in centre, Id ring your health visitor tommorow she should come out to see you x

awww its pants, my health visitor never even really looked at him when she came out last wk... u would think that they were registered as soon as they were born!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->