Does anybody put ribbon on their tree instead of tinsel?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbetty

Mammam to a princess
Reaction score
One of the local garden centres has a Christmas Wonderland and their trees have beautiful wide organza ribbon instead of tinsel, and I think it looks amazing!

I was just wondering if any of you lovely ladies use it and if so - where did you get it and how much you paid for it?

I've seen some trees with ribbon on and I agree it looks awesome. We don't put tinsel or ribbon on though, just toys :)

I do :) and beads :) I cant remember how much I paid :shrug: Got it in homebase b&q tesco etc.. most places do it but make sure you get the ones that are wound in a circle reel thing so it stays curled on the tree.

I don't but one year we used beads on the tree ether than tinsel and it looked super effective! X

I never put tinsel or ribbon on :S
But this year OH's grandmother gave us a bunch of ribbons so we might do some this year.

I've used ribbon. I got it from the poundshop I think. It was quite nice too, thick and red with gold braiding on the edges, it looked very smart. I got new decs last year though so won't be using it this year. xxx

Thanks ladies - gonna have to go shopping methinks, damn shame :haha:

Never seen a tree with ribbon on but I can imagine it to look quite pretty.

I'm one of the tinsel haters so we use gold & silver beading on our tree (to match the tree colour scheme).

I've used ribbon. I got it from the poundshop I think. It was quite nice too, thick and red with gold braiding on the edges, it looked very smart. I got new decs last year though so won't be using it this year. xxx

Same here, red and gold Ribbon from the poundshop :thumbup: Wont be doing it this year though :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->