Does anybody work at Beaverbrooks?

xlouloux

LTTC & 1 Furbaby
Reaction score
Wondering if someone who works there can help me with a quick question? They've totally screwed over me and DF with an insurance claim so now we just want to get it sorted. Apparently I need some form of ID to collect our item and literally all I have at the minute is a TV License which I know isn't exactly a utility bill but would they accept this? Oh it also says I could use a store card but I'm unsure about which ones they would accept?

I didn't work for beaverbrooks but when I worked for another high street jewellers we had to have 2 forms of ID - one with name and photo on, usually a drivers licence or passport, and a utility bill - we would have accepted a tv licence.

I don't think they would accept the licence by itself because while it proves your name is associated with your address, it doesn't prove your identity x

Ok thanks, It does say only one form of ID is needed. I am just going to ring them tomorrow and ask. It's only to sign a voucher and prove my name so I'm hoping it will be ok as I don't have any photo ID at the minute.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->